X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need an adjustable gas block!

Comment

• I need some AA1680
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Looking for Hodgdon H4350, have Varget to trade.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Anyone interested in a Remington 870 express 18" police barrel? Never been fired and only installed once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
            Anyone interested in a Remington 870 express 18" police barrel? Never been fired and only installed once.
            What ya thinking for it? I have an 870 Tactical that would look good on.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              What ya thinking for it? I have an 870 Tactical that would look good on.
              They go for $120-ish online if you can find one. $75???

Comment

• Looking for a low profile .750 gas-block. Anyone have one laying around?

found one -------------------
                Last edited by likeitfast55; 05-09-2016, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Cash or AR parts for trade.
                  New, unfired CCM AR15 barrell. This is the thick one.
                  16.1″
                  Heavy Taper Profile
                  416 Stainless Steel
                  Bead Blasted Finish
                  1:7 Twist
                  5.56×45 NATO Chamber
                  Threaded 1/2-28
                  Midlength gas port
                  .936″ Gas Journal

I have 2 of these at the moment.
                  $165 a piece, plus shipping.
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Looking for an A2 buffer tube. Everybody seems backordered.

Comment

• Looking for flat top uppers. Got a few things to tade, cash, barrells, maybe a punisher lower.....
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Any interest in trading for some man cave/reloading room decor? Just curious to see if ANYTHING is moving and wanted to keep this on the first page.
                        This is 1/4" plate steel.

Comment

• I have a reloading setup I picked up from Jeremy a while back plus some other stuff from before that. I doubt I'm ever going to set it up or use it if anyone is interested in the whole setup, let me know since it's just taking up space. It's an RCBS rockchucker has powder brass, projectiles, primers, 9mm, .40, and .223 dies.

Comment

• Pm me what you have and what you'd like to get, please. I've been wanting to get into reloading for a while.

Comment

• I'm interested in the components if darren passes.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                                Any interest in trading for some man cave/reloading room decor? Just curious to see if ANYTHING is moving and wanted to keep this on the first page.
                                This is 1/4" plate steel.

The flag needs to be to exact scale for the AR in the middle. That would look badass as a rack to hold a real one. Discount Steel down the street from me laser cuts shit for CHEAP, maybe I can be on to something.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X