What are you looking for on trade?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Depends what you are wanting I guess.

Ammo or cash is good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
      Depends what you are wanting I guess.

Ammo or cash is good....
      I'd be interested in the dpms stuff and hogue grip.

Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        I'd be interested in the dpms stuff and hogue grip.

PM sent

Comment

• Anyone have any 45-70 brass lying around?
          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
            Updated... AR stuff for trade\barter:

Magpul MOE Adjustable Stock
            Magpul MOE SL Grip
            DPMS Adjustable Stock
            DPMS Grip
            Rock River\Hogue Grip (This one is nice)

------------------

Comment

• Looking for Colt M16a1 upper. Just a complete upper, no barrel etc.

Comment

• Burris 3-9x40mm Fullfield II - Ballistic Plex

This came packaged with a new rifle I bought and would just like cash to put toward another optic. Never mounted.

Still have this. Reduced the price.

$100

Last edited by NoClassic; 08-19-2016, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Looking for empty .45 ammo boxes, preferably with plastic inserts instead of the Styrofoam that comes in WWB.

I've started casting for my 45-70 and the bullets fit perfect in a .45 box so they don't get too dinged up.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    Looking for empty .45 ammo boxes, preferably with plastic inserts instead of the Styrofoam that comes in WWB.

I've started casting for my 45-70 and the bullets fit perfect in a .45 box so they don't get too dinged up.
                    I'll save any I get for you although I mostly shoot WWB/FMJ. The only time I have them is when I cycle through my defensive ammo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      I'll save any I get for you although I mostly shoot WWB/FMJ. The only time I have them is when I cycle through my defensive ammo.
                      I'll take anything, just prefer plastics, they seem to be easier to get the bullets out of, even though a 460GR .458 is a pretty tall bullet.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

• grimp, have you priced reloading ammo cases? I posted up a link a few weeks ago from Cabelas and the boxes were stupid cheap.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          grimp, have you priced reloading ammo cases? I posted up a link a few weeks ago from Cabelas and the boxes were stupid cheap.
                          I've got a few cartridge cases and they work great, but I'm looking for storage for the bullets by themselves. The cases are too deep and I have to turn them upside down to get a bullet out. I'd like to store my bullets individually once I've lubed them so that they don't get dinged and the lube stays where I need it to.

I didn't even think, but the next time I'm at the range I bet I can dig through the box bin and get some empties that way.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            I've got a few cartridge cases and they work great, but I'm looking for storage for the bullets by themselves. The cases are too deep and I have to turn them upside down to get a bullet out. I'd like to store my bullets individually once I've lubed them so that they don't get dinged and the lube stays where I need it to.

I didn't even think, but the next time I'm at the range I bet I can dig through the box bin and get some empties that way.
                            I have tons. Next time were in the area ill give you some.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              I have tons. Next time were in the area ill give you some.
                              Good deal.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

• I need 38spcl brass.

Comment

Working...
                                X