No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I might have a handful somewhere you can have if I can find it.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I need 38spcl brass.
      Next range visit or two I'll be shooting .38 Special (maybe some .357 Magnum as well) and I'll be sure to save it for you. May not be much so if your not in a hurry, I'll be sure to save all I shoot for you.

Comment

• I could certainly use anything you guys have. I'd be willing to trade for whatever you need.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I think I have some CJ. I do not reload anymore. Let me look and see if I still have it.

Comment

• I will look too. That caliber always goes into my "recycle" bin when I sort brass. I have a couple of buckets I need to go through. I will save you whatever I get. I doubt it will be more than 100 pieces though.

Comment

• I've got a century RAS47 moe edition, throw me some offers.
              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
              sigpic

Comment

• My mom has a fairly new Ruger LCR hammerless revolver in 38 Special. She would like a nice similar revolver in 9mm or 380 if any one is interested. .38 kicks like a mule she says! It probably has less than 50 rounds through it.

I also have my Glock listed in the for sale section I might trade for a really nice shotty, Sig Tac Ops 9mm, orrrrrrr? Any variety I have it offered in as long as the retail values are somewhat close.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  My mom has a fairly new Ruger LCR hammerless revolver in 38 Special. She would like a nice similar revolver in 9mm or 380 if any one is interested. .38 kicks like a mule she says! It probably has less than 50 rounds through it.
                  I think it's the size of the revolver that gives it the recoil. 38 Special is pretty weak. 9mm in the same gun is going have quite a bit more recoil. I'm not aware of any revolvers in 380 other than Taurus

HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    My mom has a fairly new Ruger LCR hammerless revolver in 38 Special. She would like a nice similar revolver in 9mm or 380 if any one is interested. .38 kicks like a mule she says! It probably has less than 50 rounds through it.

I also have my Glock listed in the for sale section I might trade for a really nice shotty, Sig Tac Ops 9mm, orrrrrrr? Any variety I have it offered in as long as the retail values are somewhat close.
                    The page you are looking for could not be located. We're sorry, but it appears the page you have requested is no longer available. Please check the URL and try again....
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Very nice. I may order her some of that in a sec. I mean even I have to say that thing kicks fairly hard.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• is it a lightweight model?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• LCR is like 13-14 ounces. I have the 357 version, and it's pretty unpleasant to shoot 357, and pretty snappy with 38.

Those light loads may help, or have her look at a SP-101. Little heavier revolver.

Comment

• okay, well that's why he has this recoil issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                              LCR is like 13-14 ounces. I have the 357 version, and it's pretty unpleasant to shoot 357, and pretty snappy with 38.

Those light loads may help, or have her look at a SP-101. Little heavier revolver.
                              shit. My little J frame snubby is unpleasant. I can't imagine shooting that little thing
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Funny. I had her send me a pic of the ammo she had. It is currently loaded with lite rounds but we were shooting like 138 grain Winchesters at the range. I will report back after we slide into the range this week.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X