Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    My mom has a fairly new Ruger LCR hammerless revolver in 38 Special. She would like a nice similar revolver in 9mm or 380 if any one is interested. .38 kicks like a mule she says! It probably has less than 50 rounds through it.

I also have my Glock listed in the for sale section I might trade for a really nice shotty, Sig Tac Ops 9mm, orrrrrrr? Any variety I have it offered in as long as the retail values are somewhat close.
    Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    I think it's the size of the revolver that gives it the recoil. 38 Special is pretty weak. 9mm in the same gun is going have quite a bit more recoil. I'm not aware of any revolvers in 380 other than Taurus

http://www.ballistics101.com/9mm_vs_.38special.php
    I would be curious on how the 9mm LCR shoots compared to the .38 Special LCR.

LMAO! I wonder if there is another hidden meaning of the pink bullet tips besides breast cancer awareness LOL!

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
    LCR is like 13-14 ounces. I have the 357 version, and it's pretty unpleasant to shoot 357, and pretty snappy with 38.

Those light loads may help, or have her look at a SP-101. Little heavier revolver.
    Originally posted by CJ View Post
    okay, well that's why he has this recoil issue.
    Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    shit. My little J frame snubby is unpleasant. I can't imagine shooting that little thing
    Ya the 357 LCR is downright painful to shoot but in .38 Special it's manageable. Which is another reason why I want to pick up an SP101, the added weight makes shooting .357 Magnum manageable.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
      I need 8mm mauser and .303 brit ammo, brass, projectiles. Anything to do with either caliber.
      I know this has been months ago, but are you still looking for 303 brass?
      G'Day Mate

Comment

• I missed the post as well, I've got at least 1 50 cal ammo can full of 8mm, might have been 2 cans if still looking

Comment

• Anyone have an AR tool I could borrow for a week or so? I need to remove the barrel on an upper for cerakote.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• I have the wrench and one of the magpul blocks you can use. Home is Coppell and Dallas for work or I can ship it if you pay for it there and back.

Comment

• sold
              Last edited by Cobraman; 10-16-2016, 11:39 AM.
              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                Anyone have an AR tool I could borrow for a week or so? I need to remove the barrel on an upper for cerakote.
                I have the tool and the vice block, I'm in argyle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  I've got a new trijicon mro and larue quick detach mount combo I'd sell for $350

PMed

Comment

• 400 Rounds of Sig 357 Federal HST. Actually 300 and 50 Gold Dot, then the 40+ in the Glock. I am probably going to sell my freakin Glock 31 with 50 rounds down the barrel and looking to trade the ammo for some more 9mm, 5.56, and maybe a sprinkle of .22. Value to value almost or something kind of close. Stuff is not cheap but I will lean a little your way on it.

Also if any of you fine fellas are looking for a damn near new Glock 21 .45 Gen 4 let me know. Funny story on this one and maybe 50 rounds through it. It is a friend of mines and after he bought it he was told he couldn't carry it.

Ohhhh and I have a Sig 220 level two holster for a TLR if anyone needs one.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I've got a black LMT SOPMOD stock I'd sell for $140
                      2012 GT500

Comment

• SOLD

Last edited by NoClassic; 10-31-2016, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                          500 50 cal M2 Links

$20

I'll buy those.

Comment

• SOLD

Last edited by NoClassic; 10-31-2016, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• I've got an unfired complete LMT Defender lower setup for sale:

LMT Defender 2000 complete lower receiver with LMT SOPMOD Stock ($500)
                              2 stage LMT trigger ($150)
                              Ergo grip

I want $500 for it. PM if interested

2012 GT500

Comment

• Trade/Barter thread

50cal ammo cans. Pretty damn nice shape. Weather stripping/rubber gasket around lid. Some wear on the outside. $10 each

Comment

Working...
                                X