Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
    What are you using to cut it down? I have some .223 brass.
    There are a couple ways to do it. You can use a bandsaw and make yourself a little wood jig to hold them, or you can buy a cheap $30 harbor freight mini miter saw, I use those - but get a warranty. You can tap the side of the mini vice and set it for depth so you trim, resize, and you're good. Also you can't use S&B cases for .300blk btw.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      There are a couple ways to do it. You can use a bandsaw and make yourself a little wood jig to hold them, or you can buy a cheap $30 harbor freight mini miter saw, I use those - but get a warranty. You can tap the side of the mini vice and set it for depth so you trim, resize, and you're good. Also you can't use S&B cases for .300blk btw.
      I'll look into the harbor freight saw. S&B cases? Seller and Bellot? I got Federal cases they ok?
      92 LX 5.0

Comment

I'll look into the harbor freight saw. S&B cases? Seller and Bellot? I got Federal cases they ok?
        Yes, the only manufacturer I have run into that you can't resize into .300blk is S&B, their cases are stupid thick and jam the SHIT out of your gun.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• This the saw?

Amazing deals on this 2In Mini Bench Top Cut-Off Saw at Harbor Freight. Quality tools & low prices.
          92 LX 5.0

Comment

• I have a Ruger Mini-14 Factory 5 round magazine....would consider AR parts, 25-06 ammo, 5.56 55/gr or cash in trade

Comment

Yes it is, make sure you get the cheap warranty with it. They don't last very long. When you get it you'll notice on the side of the vice mouth there is a hole, you can thread a screw into that hole, and then use some small washers to space off a larger washer to set your trim depth.

Comment

• I have a 17rnd mag for a EAA /Tanfoglio P in 9mm if anyone is interested. New never used, bought it for my Elite Match but was the wrong mag.
                "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
                - George Washington

Comment

• I have 4 extra AR15 40rd Bulgarian Polymer IK-520 Mags for trade. I would like a one piece AR burris scope mount w/o q.r. Also open to offers. I will trade for a windowed Pee Mag.

Comment

• Figured I would put it in here as well...

Need a .936 gas block with bottom rail. Have cash/ammo for trade, either or
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I have standard pistol grips/ heat shields that I have replaced on my AR's over time. Not sure if anyone really wants the standard plastic, it's too hard and not "grippy" enough for me.

Comment

• I have 4 glock 9mm mags (Korean hi-caps, 33 rounds) new, and cycle flawlessly:
                        wanting to trade for 4 glock .45ACP glock 21 mags(Korean, 27 rounds)

Comment

• Looking for tommy gun mags.

Comment

• Stuff for trade

Colt mags gone--- make an offer on any all of the other stuff.
                            1 box Hornaday 45 lc 225gr, FTX (20 rds)
                            AK-47 BNIB Hogue rubber grips
                            AK-47 sight tool
                            1 Glock mdl 22 15rd old steel lined mag.

.40cal reloading stuff. Would like to trade it for .45ACP equal.
                            1) RCBS die set
                            2) 100 rounds Winchester brass(new clean)
                            3)200 350 mag primers
                            4)100 175gr STHP bullets

Trade for .223 or .45 acp ammo? Or whatever else.

Last edited by likeitfast55; 04-10-2013, 04:16 PM. Reason: Make me an offer on any/all of the rest of the stuff.

Comment

• i have a couple boxes of .40.

i need an extended safety for a 1911, quad rail, and forward grip for an AR
                              07 f250-family truckster
                              08 Denali -baby hauler
                              52 f1-rust bucket
                              05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                              livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• I have a RIA officer size (compact) Size 1911 shot less than 15 times. Looking to trade for full size 1911
                                Street car.

Comment

Working...
                                X