No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a tacsol threaded 10/22 barrel?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Trade my DPMS lr-308 for a 4x4 truck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Trade my DPMS lr-308 for a 4x4 truck!
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Worth it
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I'm looking for:
            AR-15 Forged Upper Receiver
            US Palm polymer 30 rd AK-47 mags
            Magpul 30 rd AR mags
            Wilson Combat 8 rd 1911 mags
            HK USP 45 12 rd mags
            Beretta 92F factory 30 mags
            Ruger brand 10/22 mags
            Colt Delta 10mm mags

I have:
            6 Surplus AK-47 30 rd mags
            1 Glock 21 13 rd mag
            1 LH Crossbreed supertuck black Springfield XDM
            1 LH Crossbreed mini-tuck black Keltec PF9
            1 LH Crossbreed supertuck black Sig 220
            1 LH Crossbreed supertuck black HK USP
            1 LH Mikes Duty Holster HK USP 45
            1 LH Custom Russian/Bulgarian Makarov
            K-var Black polymer furniture set for AK-47/74
            Troy Industries battle grip
            Single point sling bungy type
            sigpic
            COBRA WANTS YOU!

Comment

• Would like to trade a Redding 3-Die set .223 Type S Bushing.

Basically, they are .223 carbide dies but you have the option of putting another neck sizer (not included) bushing in to allow you to adjust the size of the neck in .001 incriments. These are mainly for benchrest and 1000yd shooting.

I bought the die set, dont need the fancy bushings for my application so I just bought a Lee Carbide Die set to replace these.

Looking for :
              AA#2 powder
              CCI #41/400 primers
              12'' Free Float Hand guard with rail
              Olive Drab Accessories for AR-15: mags, grip, rail covers, stock...etc
              10mm brass/bullets
              .223 brass bullets
              .45ACP brass/bullets
              Last edited by Gtracer; 02-19-2013, 12:33 PM.
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I accidentally bought a box of Monarch 7.62x54r that needs a new home. Will trade for a box of AK or AR ammo. I will also sell outright, $10. Also 40 round polymer AR mags for $25 each.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                  Would like to trade a Redding 3-Die set .223 Type S Bushing.

Basically, they are .223 carbide dies but you have the option of putting another neck sizer (not included) bushing in to allow you to adjust the size of the neck in .001 incriments. These are mainly for benchrest and 1000yd shooting.

I bought the die set, dont need the fancy bushings for my application so I just bought a Lee Carbide Die set to replace these.

Looking for :
                  AA#2 powder
                  CCI #41/400 primers
                  12'' Free Float Hand guard with rail
                  Olive Drab Accessories for AR-15: mags, grip, rail covers, stock...etc
                  10mm brass/bullets
                  .223 brass bullets
                  .45ACP brass/bullets
                  How much 10mm/223 brass for those dies?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                    I accidentally bought a box of Monarch 7.62x54r that needs a new home. Will trade for a box of AK or AR ammo. I will also sell outright, $10. Also 40 round polymer AR mags for $25 each.
                    where are you located? im off today. and will trade you some 556 or 223, is it a 20 round box?
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                      where are you located? im off today. and will trade you some 556 or 223, is it a 20 round box?
                      I work in North Dallas and live on the East side.
                      Yes it is 20 rounds. Steel-case. mfg in 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        How much 10mm/223 brass for those dies?
                        Was looking for 500/500 as a fair trade.

But I didnt see this post until now, have a guy on CL offering 2500 .223 and a couple hundred 10mm. Range brass he says, dont know but I might be meeting him on Saturday to check it out. Will let you know if anything falls through.
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• anyone have any 5.45 mags they want to sell or trade? PM me

Comment

• Dont really have anything gun related to trade right now. But im looking for a .22lr pistol. Something safe and cheap (under 200). I want something my 12 year old girl can shoot when we r at the range. Let me know if u have one u want to let go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              Was looking for 500/500 as a fair trade.

But I didnt see this post until now, have a guy on CL offering 2500 .223 and a couple hundred 10mm. Range brass he says, dont know but I might be meeting him on Saturday to check it out. Will let you know if anything falls through.
                              That's crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                                I work in North Dallas and live on the East side.
                                Yes it is 20 rounds. Steel-case. mfg in 2012.
                                Pm sent.
                                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X