No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still looking to trade 2 boxes of Winchester .40 FMJ 165 grain target ammo (50 rounds per box) for some 9mm ammo. I guess I would also take .45 ammo as well.

Comment

• Anybody in need of a commercial 6 position buffer tube? Not sure what I need but shoot an offer.
      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
      sigpic

Comment

• I've got 1 box of 50 rounds of TulAmmo BrassMaxx .45 Auto 230 grain FMJ and 5 boxes of 50 rounds of TulAmmo BrassMaxx .380 Auto 95 grain FMJ for sale/trade. Really looking for 9mm or 22LR ammo.
        Originally posted by SEB
        ,,, You are just faster then me.

DOS LOCOS RACING

JUSTTHEDRIVER is my HERO! .000 Reaction Time 11/12/06

Comment

• Anyone have any AR buffer springs and buffers? Really needing a couple to finish some pistols.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
            Anybody in need of a commercial 6 position buffer tube? Not sure what I need but shoot an offer.
            Just the tube or complete kit with spring and buffer?
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• ANYONE have 7 slot magpul rail add-ons? i need 2, trade or buy. kinda an obscure part, but need them for a project and cant seem to find them...

Comment

• I (hope) to have my Delta ring assembly off my 5.45x39 SBR as I am going free float. It should work on other AR's if anyone wants to buy used!

Comment

• Originally posted by CobraCommander View Post
                  I'm looking for:
                  AR-15 Forged Upper Receiver
                  US Palm polymer 30 rd AK-47 mags
                  Magpul 30 rd AR mags
                  Wilson Combat 8 rd 1911 mags
                  HK USP 45 12 rd mags
                  Beretta 92F factory 30 mags
                  Ruger brand 10/22 mags
                  Colt Delta 10mm mags

I have:
                  6 Surplus AK-47 30 rd mags
                  1 Glock 21 13 rd mag
                  1 LH Crossbreed supertuck black Springfield XDM
                  1 LH Crossbreed mini-tuck black Keltec PF9
                  1 LH Crossbreed supertuck black Sig 220
                  1 LH Crossbreed supertuck black HK USP
                  1 LH Mikes Duty Holster HK USP 45
                  1 LH Custom Russian/Bulgarian Makarov
                  K-var Black polymer furniture set for AK-47/74
                  Troy Industries battle grip
                  Single point sling bungy type
                  I have PMAGS, would trade you for the AK mags. Do you know what country the AK mags are?

Comment

• if anyone has some pt709slim or bersa thunder .380 mags i'll take them off your hands... shoot me a PM

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Just the tube or complete kit with spring and buffer?
                      Just the tube
                      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                        Anybody in need of a commercial 6 position buffer tube? Not sure what I need but shoot an offer.
                        I need that! And tube only is perfect. Have to put that ACS stock on something, I only have milspec. You want anything in trade or is cash king?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I have the following, and have zero need for them, as I don't reload, so I guess make an offer

The only labeled bullets are the ones in the middle, (Sierra - 30 CAL .308 dia, 150 grain spitzer)

Quantities in the bags are (from L to R) 26, 40, 92

Comment

• I need a AR handguard cap. My buddy has been building his AR and this is the absolute last piece he needs.
                            Originally posted by Marisa
                            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              I have the following, and have zero need for them, as I don't reload, so I guess make an offer

The only labeled bullets are the ones in the middle, (Sierra - 30 CAL .308 dia, 150 grain spitzer)

Quantities in the bags are (from L to R) 26, 40, 92
                              Looks like different weights for sure, the left set looks like a 170gr or so. The one in the center is probably a 110gr or so, the ones on the right look like 30-06 150gr projectiles, M1 garand ball ammo. I could use them for plinking there isn't many there to work a load. The shell holders are useful though. I'd offer $10 but leave the open to other people if they offer you more.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I want some M&P .22 magazines if anyone has any to trade let me know. I will also pay cash for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X