Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
    I need a AR handguard cap. My buddy has been building his AR and this is the absolute last piece he needs.
    you can usually find them online for $17
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I need XD9, P22 magazines.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
        you can usually find them online for $17
        I was just checking if anyone had one lyinf around.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• anyone have a ar15 556 bolt they would trade off?

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
            Still looking to trade 2 boxes of Winchester .40 FMJ 165 grain target ammo (50 rounds per box) for some 9mm ammo. I guess I would also take .45 ammo as well.
            I have some 9mm Blazer Brass that I would trade for the .40. Send me a PM. I am west side of FTW, but sometimes work in Arlington area.

Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
              I was just checking if anyone had one lyinf around.
              I think I can get you one, still need it?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• My boss has a VERY old revolver that he doesn't need any longer. It is a Smith and Wesson Terrier in .38 S&W This has been confirmed by S&W to have been manufactured between 1950 and 1951. This has a 2" barrel with the round front sight. Serial number is 57359. He has been told by multiple gunsmiths that this is valued between $350 and $750depending on condition.

He is looking for $450 cash, or a decent semi-auto pistol. He would would entertain offers on .380, 9mm, .40 or .45
                If making a cash offer please text him - Rusty @ 817/600-05zero3 If making a trade offer please text me - David @ 817/689-32three2
                GIFSoup

Comment

• I have these 6 1/2" handgards. Guess they are for a carbine. Will let them go for just about anything AR related. Sling, Mounts, Bipods, etc. I really have no use for them. I don't remember the make or which of my guns they came off of. No names or markings on them.

Comment

• I picked up a Savage Model 64 Semi-Auto .22LR and would be interested in trading for ammunition or anything else interesting.
                    It looks pretty new, no scratches or any real wear. Its in a black lightweight synthetic stock with a nice looking black sling and it has a 3/8 groove for a scope mount. I took it out and ran a couple magazines through it, it had one ftf and it seems to like nine rounds in the mag although it fits ten.
                    I believe this is the same model with a description:
                    Cheaper Than Dirt! is America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, and we live up to that title. Expect bulk ammo deals, discount firearms, parts to build your next gun and more.

It looks like these are priced around $150 new, so trade or sale value would be below that.

Comment

• What ammo do you need? I have 7.6x39

Comment

• Anyone have an extra barrel nut they don't need?
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I really need a LPK for a pistol i am building.
                          I will pay cash. I also have a UTG Rifle length quad Rail for triangle end caps, 5-6 factory pistol grips, 2 black MOE stocks, and a factory DPMS carbine plastic handguards.
                          03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by Toy Cobra View Post
                            What ammo do you need? I have 7.6x39
                            I can always use 7.62x39, pm incoming.

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                              I really need a LPK for a pistol i am building.
                              I will pay cash. I also have a UTG Rifle length quad Rail for triangle end caps, 5-6 factory pistol grips, 2 black MOE stocks, and a factory DPMS carbine plastic handguards.
                              I have a PSA lower part kit. do your moe stocks have tubes ect.?

Comment

• Anyone have an extra Gas Block Roll pin I could pick up? Can order online but honestly do not want to pay $5 for shipping on a $1.99 roll pin.

Went to Lowes but they do not have one small enough, 1/32''dia.
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                                X