Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WOMACK03 View Post
    I have a PSA lower part kit. do your moe stocks have tubes ect.?
    No i just have the stock. I responded to your PM
    03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      Anyone have an extra Gas Block Roll pin I could pick up? Can order online but honestly do not want to pay $5 for shipping on a $1.99 roll pin.

Went to Lowes but they do not have one small enough, 1/32''dia.
      I have about 5
      03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
        I have about 5
        Well then, PM Sent sir
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I have about 5
          Can you spare a second? I noticed that my barrel and gas block didn't come with one.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• **Trade pending** - I have a PSA Lower Parts kit, buffer assembly and stock. Just bought it earlier this month from them for $136. I am likely going to be buying a separate kit from Model 1 so don't need this. Willing to trade for the following:

Ammo - FMJ or JHP (preferably FMJ on the handgun ammo since I have a good amount of JHP):
            .223 / 5.56
            .40 SW
            .380 ACP
            Magazines - AR 15 .223 / 5.56
            Carry handle for flat top upper
            Carry Bag for an AR
            12GA Shotgun
            .22 Plinker
            AR15 Stripped Lower (not Polymer, already have one)
            Other gun related items.. Let me know.

I will be looking for comparable value, and not at grossly inflated prices. In other words, I will not trade it for 3 Pmags!

Will consider trade plus cash.

BTW, looking on Ebay I could probably get at least $180 plus there, so please don't lowball on trade. I'm not looking to make out but not willing to lose money either. I just figured I would throw this on here to try and help out someone local.
            Last edited by Chili; 03-20-2013, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post

My boss has a VERY old revolver that he doesn't need any longer. It is a Smith and Wesson Terrier in .38 S&W This has been confirmed by S&W to have been manufactured between 1950 and 1951. This has a 2" barrel with the round front sight. Serial number is 57359. He has been told by multiple gunsmiths that this is valued between $350 and $750depending on condition.

He is looking for $450 cash, or a decent semi-auto pistol. He would would entertain offers on .380, 9mm, .40 or .45
              If making a cash offer please text him - Rusty @ 817/600-05zero3 If making a trade offer please text me - David @ 817/689-32three2
              I bet CJ could make that real purty..

Comment

• AR parts I have to trade.
                • Black pistol grips (5)
                • Black hand gaurds (5)
                • DSG 30 round magazines with magpul follower, green (5)
                • New front sight gas block kit with Bayonet Lug and sling loop, .750" Inside Diameter Steel Matte.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  Can you spare a second? I noticed that my barrel and gas block didn't come with one.
                  I can.
                  03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    I have a PSA Lower Parts kit
                    I have a removable carry handle that came off my dpms rifle + $50?
                    03 cobra

Comment

• Not a bad trade.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have a removable carry handle that came off my dpms rifle + $50?
                        PM sent..

Comment

• I have 8 30 round mags or so for an AR. 6 new mako that are real nice and two or three military metal mags.

I am looking for .223 5.56 and .45. Might even take some 12 gauge slug, 00 , 1 or 4.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Anyone have a mosin nagant, AR parts kit, AR bolt carrier to trade?

Comment

• Anyone have an upper build kit? Forward assist and dust cover? Have one on the way just waiting for it to show up and would like to build my rifle today.

Comment

• A few AR15 5.56 magazines. Let me know what you have. Trying to build my first AR15 need charging handle and other small misc pieces. (Well, plus a barrel but...)

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X