Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    I have 8 30 round mags or so for an AR. 6 new mako that are real nice and two or three military metal mags.

I am looking for .223 5.56 and .45. Might even take some 12 gauge slug, 00 , 1 or 4.
    I have some blackgun .223 I'll work a trade for some on your mako mags.

Comment

• I loled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        I loled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          I have some blackgun .223 I'll work a trade for some on your mako mags.
          Do I get to pick out my rounds?
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            Do I get to pick out my rounds?
            Nope, I do!

Comment

• I have 1000 CCI BR2 large rifle primers I"d trade for 1000 FGMM #210 large rifle primers.

Comment

• I have a SS barrel for a Ruger 10/22 that I don't need. Anyone have something to trade?

Comment

• Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                  I have a SS barrel for a Ruger 10/22 that I don't need. Anyone have something to trade?
                  Is it a factory barrel or aftermarket?

Comment

• I don't want to look back through everything but I found some tapco and pro-mag ak47 mags today. If anyone is interested.

Comment

• Beats me. Says Ruger on the barrel. I've had this for years and have never owned a 10/22. I'm only guessing that's what it goes to. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                        Beats me. Says Ruger on the barrel. I've had this for years and have never owned a 10/22. I'm only guessing that's what it goes to. lol
                        Probably stock, I'll have to pass then.

Comment

• I have some AR parts and am interested in the 10/22 barrel. Trade?
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Sure. I'm interested.

Comment

• You have a PM.
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I need a lightweight low profile gas block for a standard .750" barrel.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X