Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    I don't want to look back through everything but I found some tapco and pro-mag ak47 mags today. If anyone is interested.
    What are you interested in trade for them?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I need a lightweight low profile gas block for a standard .750" barrel.
      I got this one I'll sell.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
        That's exactly what I need. Awesome. You looking for anything?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
          What are you interested in trade for them?
          They are at the gun shop I frequent for $15 each. I can go buy them and trade or .22lr or .40 ammo, 10/22 accessories, m&p .22 pistol mags, or just resell them for the same price.

Comment

That's exactly what I need. Awesome. You looking for anything?
            I'll trade you this and all that reload equipment and brass for some 5.56 ammo.
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
              Anyone have a mosin nagant, AR parts kit, AR bolt carrier to trade?
              What do you have to trade?

Comment

I'll trade you this and all that reload equipment and brass for some 5.56 ammo.
                Okay, sure.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Okay, sure.
                  I'm working in Arlington and we can meet up but I'm heading out tomorrow for the weekend. But we can meet up next week sometime.

Comment

I'm working in Arlington and we can meet up but I'm heading out tomorrow for the weekend. But we can meet up next week sometime.
                    I'm in Atlanta so that works for me.

Comment

• I have a good friend looking for a 9mm pistol or a 10/22

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        What do you have to trade?
                        Ammo, reloading equipment, AR parts, high end night vision, brass, reloading supplies, welding equipment, industrial equipment What all are you looking for?

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                          Ammo, reloading equipment, AR parts, high end night vision, brass, reloading supplies, welding equipment, industrial equipment What all are you looking for?
                          What do you want for the Enfield? I really want that rifle...

PS, How did Dave's clubhouse look? I hear it is coming together great!
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• I need LR308 parts. DPMS barrel nut, bolt carrier, handguard.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              What do you want for the Enfield? I really want that rifle...

PS, How did Dave's clubhouse look? I hear it is coming together great!
                              I'm pretty attached to that thing for the time being. I see nice ones from time to time pop up if you want me to watch for one for you.

Looked pretty baller, not gunna lie. Old flat head v12 and giant neon sign were my favorites. Well, actually there was a room full of some other stuff that I liked better.

Comment

• I need 2 buffer tubes, springs, stocks, whatever that plate on the back is called and castle nuts for AR.

I have new 30rd Pmags .223 and used HK91 mags to trade. I will be in DFW from the 5th-7th if anyone is interested in trading.

Comment

Working...
                                X