Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    If it's for an LR308 then yes I'm interested.
    Talked him today and he said he's not sure if its LR308. He said he had it lying around as an extra BCG for his OBR. And I don't think you want it for the price he's asking lol. Sorry man I tried.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      Anyone want a Ruger 77/22H? I've got a stainless/laminated stock model, with a Nikon Prostaff, and about 200rds.
      Pics? How much u asking for cash wise?

Comment

FDE MOE grip up for trade to a black MOE grip. Also need LR308 bcg, dpms lr308 barrel nut, lr308 barrel, Ar trigger (giesele, Timney, etc), ptr stock.
        If you end up needing an upper for the lr308 brownells had them on Sunday for 185, I've still got an lr308b nib I need to shoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          What are you looking for in trade?
          Originally posted by Shockeruti View Post
          Pics? How much u asking for cash wise?
          A Draco, a mini-Draco, or $600.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I still have a Gen1 rear MBUS, 2 10 round USPc .40 mags, 2 12 round USPc .40 mags, a 870 pistol grip, a SOG Aegis Tanto point knife, a leather double stack pistol mag pouch, a Crossbreed Supertuck for a Sig p229r, and a Ace Case GLKM (Medium Glock size) "tuckable" holster. I also have a spare 3-9x40 Tasco scope that I don't need.

Looking for 20 round colt AR mags, 10" AR barrel, high end AR trigger, nice collapsible AR butt stock, AK47 fixed stock trunion, M&P 22 mags, Glock 27 mags, Ruger 10/22 10 round mags, Wilson 1911 mags, or holsters for 1911, CM9 or Glock 27. Will listen to any other trades you have, prefer not to sell.
            Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 04-04-2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
              If you end up needing an upper for the lr308 brownells had them on Sunday for 185, I've still got an lr308b nib I need to shoot.
              I bought that one actually, it was a great deal, AND it came with a charging handle (I don't think it was suppose to).
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                Talked him today and he said he's not sure if its LR308. He said he had it lying around as an extra BCG for his OBR. And I don't think you want it for the price he's asking lol. Sorry man I tried.
                No sweat, everyone thinks BCG's are worth babies right now.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I need a Mbus GEN 2 front sight in black, last one I got was a fake.

Comment

• Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                    Beats me. Says Ruger on the barrel. I've had this for years and have never owned a 10/22. I'm only guessing that's what it goes to. lol
                    Great to meet you Alan! It was a 10/22 and my Son loves it. Thanks!!
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Figured I would at least ask. I need some .22lr. I don't mind paying a bit of a premium. Just don't want to get raped. I got my kid a rifle for her birthday at the end of the month and I'm trying to get some ammo so she can shoot it when she gets it. Pm me if got some to sell. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        Great to meet you Alan! It was a 10/22 and my Son loves it. Thanks!!
                        Great meeting you. I'll let you know if I need anything else!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
                          Figured I would at least ask. I need some .22lr. I don't mind paying a bit of a premium. Just don't want to get raped. I got my kid a rifle for her birthday at the end of the month and I'm trying to get some ammo so she can shoot it when she gets it. Pm me if got some to sell. Thanks.
                          Where you located?

Comment

• Burleson/joshua

Comment

• Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
                              Burleson/joshua

I work in Richardson/Plano area and live in Grand Prairie. Dunno if you're around those areas?

Comment

I need a Mbus GEN 2 front sight in black, last one I got was a fake.
                                Airsoft I assume? Who screwed you so we all know?
                                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X