No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to trade my folding stock for any other (non original, they are too short) stock for an SKS. Any takers?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Hey CJ, I can get you one new for $40.
      I was thinking $10, I believe that's what Brownells sells them for. Just trying to avoid shipping on something so small.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I gotcha. Maybe hit Lee's?
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• I got one, no sweat!
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Looking for a Bare Upper, First "AR" build so Doesn't need to be fancy.
            Street car.

Comment

• I'm hunting for a Smith model 38 airweight with a slide hammer.

Comment

• Need some AR parts. Upper parts kit, BCG, and charging handle. Have a few parts to trad or will buy.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Watcha got for trade?
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Some ammo, 9mm, .45, 16 guage, .22. Lpk parts, or whole kit. Misc other AR parts. Other misc gun parts.
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I've got a BCG I'll trade you for 9mm ammo.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Pm me how much you need. I may not have enough. :-p

Comment

• Anyone getting rid of a sig p220 carry?
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Anyone have some steel 10-20 round mags? (prefer c-products) I am looking to trade two black 20 end pmags, thanks.

Chris
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              Anyone have some steel 10-20 round mags? (prefer c-products) I am looking to trade two black 20 end pmags, thanks.

Chris
                              for .223 or? I have some .308 steel mags I'd trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                                Anyone have some steel 10-20 round mags? (prefer c-products) I am looking to trade two black 20 end pmags, thanks.

Chris
                                Two steel cproduct 20 rd mags for 2 20rd pmags? I'm you're huckleberry.

Comment

Working...
                                X