Clear All

• I have:
    74 rds of 380(46 are Federal and 28 are Norma) non hollow point
    2 - 25 round AR style magazines for a Mossberg 702/Plinkster

I need:
    .22lr ammo
    Splatter targets

Comment

• Im hunting for a 22mag or larger derringer if anyone has one they no longer need. I have a synthetic stock "traditions" 50cal muzzleloader with scope, powder, and ammo and cash for trade.

Comment

• I have 80 rounds of 7.62X54R. 60 of it is surpluss and 20 of it is WWB.

I also have one or two stainless Kimber 8 rounds mags.

I'd trade it for equal value in 9mm, 45 ACP, 223, 6.8 spc, 300 BLK or 308.

I'm also looking to get completely out of 30-06 including dies, brass, surplus ammo, match ammo and my M1 Garand (CMP shooter). I'm going to sell all of the Garand stuff and get an M1A instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          I have 80 rounds of 7.62X54R. 60 of it is surpluss and 20 of it is WWB.

I also have one or two stainless Kimber 8 rounds mags.

I'd trade it for equal value in 9mm, 45 ACP, 223, 6.8 spc, 300 BLK or 308.

I'm also looking to get completely out of 30-06 including dies, brass, surplus ammo, match ammo and my M1 Garand (CMP shooter). I'm going to sell all of the Garand stuff and get an M1A instead.
          If you have any en bloc clips for the Garand, maybe we can work something out.

Comment

• Originally posted by loc712 View Post
            I have a 20rd box of Winchester 454 casull 250gr jhp
            100- 44 mag brass once fired
            20 rds mixture of 357-38

Needs

ar15 lpk
            45 acp ammo
            9mm ammo
            Adam (Threefingerpete) could probably use the .454

Comment

• I have a brand new, never fired stainless Core15 9.5" 300BLK pistol barrel 1:8 twist ($250) along with a BTE micro adjustable gas block and pistol gas tube. I would like to trade it for a used (but not used up) name-brand 16" 5.56 barrel in decent shape.

see my barrel here:
              CORE Rifle Systems is a manufacturer of quality AR-15 Rifles and Pistols built in Ocala, FL. Established in 2010 as a subsidiary to Good Time Outdoors, Inc.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1985gt View Post
                I have a brand new, never fired stainless Core15 9.5" 300BLK pistol barrel 1:8 twist ($250) along with a BTE micro adjustable gas block and pistol gas tube. I would like to trade it for a used (but not used up) name-brand 16" 5.56 barrel in decent shape.

see my barrel here:
                http://www.core15rifles.com/95-300-b...-7-100301.html
                Now that is one hell of trade.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I figured I might be able to draw you in on that one.

Comment

I figured I might be able to draw you in on that one.
                    All my AR15's are SBR's for the most part, I don't even own a 16" barrel unfortunately (much to my chagrin).
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• i would have bet you at least had a spare 16" sitting in a corner somewhere.

Comment

I figured I might be able to draw you in on that one.
                        Pm sent

Comment

• Shit. I'd be all over that. Barrel ready and only 30 rounds through it.
                          Last edited by Darren M; 07-22-2013, 07:01 PM.
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I know it's a long shot...
                            I need a 458 socom barrel/bolt assembly....
                            03 cobra

Comment

• I need a AR buffer spring and buffer if anyone has one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanner27 View Post
                                If you have any en bloc clips for the Garand, maybe we can work something out.
                                Yes I have a lot of en bloc Garand clips. I have 24 of which 14 or so are loaded and ready to go. I have 96 rounds of M2 ball Korean, and I have some really nice Hornady bullet loaded match ammo too. I'm really wanting to get out of 30-06 completely and get an M1A instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X