Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Yes I have a lot of en bloc Garand clips. I have 24 of which 14 or so are loaded and ready to go. I have 96 rounds of M2 ball Korean, and I have some really nice Hornady bullet loaded match ammo too. I'm really wanting to get out of 30-06 completely and get an M1A instead.
    If he isnt interested let me know. I am in need of that M2 and all the en blocks.

Comment

• If anyone has any ak parts, mags, or furniture let me know what you want or are looking to trade for. I've gotten the AK bug and it's gotten out of hand....

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Yes I have a lot of en bloc Garand clips. I have 24 of which 14 or so are loaded and ready to go. I have 96 rounds of M2 ball Korean, and I have some really nice Hornady bullet loaded match ammo too. I'm really wanting to get out of 30-06 completely and get an M1A instead.
        PM sent.

Comment

• Need an AR15 bcg. Anyone?
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            Need an AR15 bcg. Anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              Need an AR15 bcg. Anyone?
              I do. How much, and details?
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Anyone have some LR308 parts?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                  I do. How much, and details?
                  Lol... No, I need a bcg....sell you one for 200 though.
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I need a couple sets of quad rails, also still need a commercial buffer stock.

Comment

• I've got a rifle length Knight's RAS hanging out.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Chris I have a stock you can have, and a carbine buffer if you need it.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Chris I have a stock you can have, and a carbine buffer if you need it.
                          If he passes on the buffer, I could use it.

Comment

• NAA .22mag with box and all paperwork, as was new. LNIB, Has 4 rounds down the pipe and 46 rounds of CCI Maxi Mag hollow point ammo.
                            Wanting a marker/paintball gun for woods ball.
                            Open to other trades, let me know..

Comment

• Originally posted by BEARY View Post
                              NAA .22mag with box and all paperwork, as was new. LNIB, Has 4 rounds down the pipe and 46 rounds of CCI Maxi Mag hollow point ammo.
                              Wanting a marker/paintball gun for woods ball.
                              Open to other trades, let me know..
                              Which mini mag are you selling? I love these things.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• It's gone CJ....traded it off today

Comment

Working...
                                X