Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Anyone have some LR308 parts?
    What are you looking for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      What are you looking for?
      Bcg, barrel, possibly stocks.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Bcg, barrel, possibly stocks.
        I have a factory stock and buffer tube, grip, trigger, and shroud.

Comment

• I don't really need the trigger, shroud I assume you mean handguard? Its an adjustable buffer tube?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I don't really need the trigger, shroud I assume you mean handguard? Its an adjustable buffer tube?
            Yea, hand guard. I *think* its a 6 position, I never really messed with it, though.

Also have carry handle and front sight, forgot about that.

Comment

• Anyone got any mags for Sig p250 compact 9mm mags?
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                Anyone got any mags for Sig p250 compact 9mm mags?
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Looking for 7.62x25 ammunition.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Anyone here have a Rear BUIS I could take off your hands? Also looking for a aftermarket AR grip. Have a buddy out looking for just the rear and is having a hard time finding one. We are trying to go shooting tomorrow, but that may not happen.

He has some ammo for trade, 30-06, .223 and a Mako AK grip
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Looking for a Delta ring/Barrel nut assembly. I gave mine away when I went with a free float and want to go back. I can trade some P-Mags, Ammo or front flip up sight.
                      Street car.

Comment

• Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                        Looking for a Delta ring/Barrel nut assembly. I gave mine away when I went with a free float and want to go back. I can trade some P-Mags, Ammo or front flip up sight.
                        I should have one but am moving this week and it is boxed up. How soon do you need it?
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          I should have one but am moving this week and it is boxed up. How soon do you need it?
                          Not really in a big rush. Whenever you have time.
                          Street car.

Comment

• Anyone have some 22 mag ammo they are looking to get rid of. Really looking for the bulk 250rnd cabelas sells with the ammo can if anyone has one or two extra

Comment

• AR15 LPK's, RRA stuff, in the FS section, you all know what they are. Looking for ammo, gun stuffs, parts, pieces, anything of interest. Cash value I see these at $60 you have?!?!?!

Still looking for the delta ring stuff DriveWay.... be patient, we are living out of boxes right now but we're moved!
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Does anyone have a 10 round PMAG they would like to trade for a pretty warn cosmetically, but new spring and follower GI Mag? I'll leave in the 30 rounds of Federal 5.56 that was in it to make it pretty fair. I've got 10 other GI mags I got on a trade that I want to get rid of since room in my safe is running out quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X