Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
    AR15 LPK's, RRA stuff, in the FS section, you all know what they are. Looking for ammo, gun stuffs, parts, pieces, anything of interest. Cash value I see these at $60 you have?!?!?!

Still looking for the delta ring stuff DriveWay.... be patient, we are living out of boxes right now but we're moved!
    Moved away form the mosquito pool? Still in Mansfield?
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Moved to Aledo. Now trying not to have a cesspool of my own!!
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
        Anyone have some 22 mag ammo they are looking to get rid of. Really looking for the bulk 250rnd cabelas sells with the ammo can if anyone has one or two extra
        I have a shit ton of the CCI stuff in 50 round boxes, maybe 3000 or so rounds.

Watcha got for trade?
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Moved to Aledo. Now trying not to have a cesspool of my own!!
          Congrats. A coworker of ours lives out there. Best of luck!
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Thanks Charles. We love it so far. :-)
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Have 100 rounds of Federal 158grn .38 spcl. pistol rounds. Would like to trade for comparable 45 acp, .22 lr, 9mm rounds or 12 gauge shot gun (slug, bird, what ever.)

Comment

AR15 LPK's, RRA stuff, in the FS section, you all know what they are. Looking for ammo, gun stuffs, parts, pieces, anything of interest. Cash value I see these at $60 you have?!?!?!

Still looking for the delta ring stuff DriveWay.... be patient, we are living out of boxes right now but we're moved!
                Have you came across the barrel nut and delta ring? lol I just remembered about them

I have 5, 20 round polymer mags filled with steel case ammo is anyone is needing. Looking for some FDE furniture.
                Last edited by DriveWayBuilt; 08-31-2013, 03:14 AM.
                Street car.

Comment

• Does anyone have any ar charging handles? Need two

Comment

• Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                    Have you came across the barrel nut and delta ring? lol I just remembered about them

I have 5, 20 round polymer mags filled with steel case ammo is anyone is needing. Looking for some FDE furniture.
                    I have looked all over creation and back and for the life of me can not find the nut and delta ring. I'm missing a few other "gun" items as well. I'm concerned I either left the box in the top of my closet at the old house or the movers "forgot" to off load the box!

Comment

• Does anyone have an .50AE?

Comment

• I have some stock parts off my brothers DPMS carbine:

Hand guards: http://www.dpmsinc.com/Black-Glacier...ade_p_353.html

Pistol grip: http://www.dpmsinc.com/A-2-Sto-Grip-...-AR_p_482.html

Stock: http://www.dpmsinc.com/Pardus-Stock-...ck_p_1839.html

Detachable carry handle: http://www.dpmsinc.com/Detachable-Na...le_p_2131.html

NC Star 3-9x42e: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/NcStar-3-9X42E-Illuminated-Compact-SEC3942R/dp/B000ODYU0E"]http://www.amazon.com/NcStar-3-9X42E-Illuminated-Compact-SEC3942R/dp/B000ODYU0E[/ame]

Everything is in perfect condition - just taken off on day one and put in the closet. Scope needs a new battery. Would love to sell it all together, new price for all would be $180, but no reasonable offer refused.

Comment

• Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                          What kind of FDE furniture?
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• The tan kind
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              The tan kind
                              Facepalm to the max.
                              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Detachable carry handle: http://www.dpmsinc.com/Detachable-Na...le_p_2131.html

Interested in carry handle

Comment

Working...
                                X