No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a walther p22, 5 inch, 2 mags and case. Looking to trade for a HD style shotgun.

Comment

• Still need a couple of AR15 BCG's.... anyone?
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Facepalm to the max.
        Chill slow mo. Was a joke.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Looking for:

.30 Mauser (7.63)
          8mm Nambu
          5 or 10 round g3 mags
          AR18 mags
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
            What kind of FDE furniture?
            Prefer magpul, looking for stock and hand guard.
            Street car.

Comment

• Anyone in Fort Worth have any 7.62x54r?
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                Does anyone have any ar charging handles? Need two
                I have at least one extra.

Comment

• PM sent

Does anyone have a spare AR lower for trade/sale?

Comment

• Looking for an M&P .45 midsize or an M&P 9mm fullsize. Really just looking to trade. I have a few shotguns and rifles to offer up.
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Have Ar lpks, 75 PCs unfired 500 brass, and some other odds and ends. Need a couple of Ar bcgs.
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Have:
                        AR15 LPK
                        AR15 Pistol buffer
                        AR15 Regular buffer kit (spring, extension, castle nut, buffer, plate)
                        Tons of Uzi parts

Will trade for cash, mags, parts for other guns, etc.

Comment

• Pm me what you'd need for the AR buffer "stuff", please.

Comment

• Obscure magazines, ammo, etc.

Open to a lot.

Comment

• Well, knowing your taste, obscure is FAR from anything I have.
                              Last edited by Darren M; 09-28-2013, 08:29 PM. Reason: us <> is

Comment

• Have a .303 with ammo, open to trading for pistols or rifles. I have about 160 rounds and 2 magazines with it.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X