Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Have a .303 with ammo, open to trading for pistols or rifles. I have about 160 rounds and 2 magazines with it.
    A .303? An Enfield?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      A .303? An Enfield?
      It's a No 4 Mk 2 I think. Don't have it in front of me, I could have those numbers backwards.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I have:
        2 NFA poly lowers with PSA lpks and Blackhawk stock/BT assemblies
        3 STAG lpks.

I need:
        uppers.(im open on make and cal.)

Comment

• I think I have an extra flat top or carry handled upper. Will check when I get home.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I have a stainless steel 10/22 barrel for AR parts of equal value.... or???
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Have:
              AR15 LPK
              AR15 Pistol buffer
              AR15 Regular buffer kit (spring, extension, castle nut, buffer, plate)
              Tons of Uzi parts

Will trade for cash, mags, parts for other guns, etc.
              I need the buffer/plate, etc. I'll trade you whatever you need.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I need the buffer/plate, etc. I'll trade you whatever you need.
                I owe you a buffer plate so it's yours.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Looking to trade my fde Gen 4 glock 23 for a gen4 19.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

• Looking for AR15 buffer tube, spring, etc. Anyone have an extra?

Comment

Have:
                      AR15 LPK
                      AR15 Pistol buffer
                      AR15 Regular buffer kit (spring, extension, castle nut, buffer, plate)
                      Tons of Uzi parts

Will trade for cash, mags, parts for other guns, etc.
                      Pistol buffer, or buffer tube?
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Tube
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Tube
                          What mfg? Cash price

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Im still looking for a LR308 bcg, barrel, barrel nut.

Comment

• I am looking for .308 Pmags, only need 2.
                              "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
                              - George Washington

Comment

• I have 1 .308 Black Pmag I don't need

I have a bunch of AR stuff that I need to list.

2 Pistol Buffer tube kits (Tube with foam pad, buffer, spring)
                                JP Enterprise 7" tubular handguard, comes with the proprietary barrel nut and all.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X