• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loc712 View Post
    2-glock 21 mags
    1-ar lpk
    1-ar bcg black

Need
    ar stripped lower
    If you can wait they will be flowing like water around here in a couple of weeks
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Hornady lock n load ap press with .45 acp dies, .38spl dyes a tumbler, some powder and some CCI Large pistol primers.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
        Hornady lock n load ap press with .45 acp dies, .38spl dyes a tumbler, some powder and some CCI Large pistol primers.
        Not using it? Did you like that press?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Hornady lock n load ap press with .45 acp dies, .38spl dyes a tumbler, some powder and some CCI Large pistol primers.
          What type of tumbler and what brand of dies?

How much do you want for the powder and primers?
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

What do you want for it all? Or parts that aren't already spoken for? I REALLY want to get into reloading.
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Id be interested in the powder if nobody else nabs it.
              2012 GT500

Comment

• Anyone have a sks 30rnd magazine they want to get rid of?

For a norinco if it makes a difference

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  What do you want for it all? Or parts that aren't already spoken for? I REALLY want to get into reloading.
                  Got my RCBS master kit for $329 at cabelas. Free shipping and I've got a $50 rebate coming too.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Not using it? Did you like that press?
                    I just have not had the time. I have had it for a year and cranked out a few hundred rounds. I it works great I just don't have the time to use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      What type of tumbler and what brand of dies?

How much do you want for the powder and primers?
                      The tumber is just the cableas brand. I don't know on the powder and primers let me check when I get home and see how much is there and I will post up and let you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        None of it is spoken for yet. I am open to offers. Trades or cash or a combo.

Comment

None of it is spoken for yet. I am open to offers. Trades or cash or a combo.
                          You've got a pm.

Comment

The tumber is just the cableas brand. I don't know on the powder and primers let me check when I get home and see how much is there and I will post up and let you know.
                            Sounds good. I'd be interested your powder and primers if you don't sell it all as a whole.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Just for the heck of it here is my set up.

Comment

• Okay now I'm stepping in on those projectiles, but I will first defer to those less fortunate (cobraman, greg) first. But if they are not interested, I want those .45 projectiles, and the .38/.357 projectiles (I would like those the most).

what dies do you have there, btw?
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X