Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good god. damnit.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• CJ, if you help me build my 74 kit. I'll bring you 2 packs of Winchester 333 22lr, and some beer.
      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
        CJ, if you help me build my 74 kit. I'll bring you 2 packs of Winchester 333 22lr, and some beer.
        lol, is your kit demilled? What kind of receiver do you have? I'll have to work something out with Chris also. I'm sure we can do that.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          lol, is your kit demilled? What kind of receiver do you have? I'll have to work something out with Chris also. I'm sure we can do that.
          Barrel is already in trunion, 100% nodak receiver. Just a matter of riveting her together.
          "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
            Barrel is already in trunion, 100% nodak receiver. Just a matter of riveting her together.
            oh yeah that's no problem.

Comment

• OK maybe I had a few more things

226 Duty Holster with light holder.

226 no light holster with thumb release.

300 CCI 22LR

3 ammo boxes

Aim Red/green dot

Otis Rifle cleaning system

40 223 brass cases. Picked up from my last shoot.

Charging handle and trigger guard.

That's the last of it.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I'm interested in the .22. Is there anything you're looking for in trade?

Comment

• I think Blatz was gonna drop me an offer on the 22 and Otis so I will update tomorrow when I get up.

Really just 223, 9 , or maybe pmags or something.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    I think Blatz was gonna drop me an offer on the 22 and Otis so I will update tomorrow when I get up.

Really just 223, 9 , or maybe pmags or something.
                    Let CJ get that 22, he needs it more than I do. I do want the Otis kit, charging handle, and the ammo cans. Let me know how much ammo you want for it, I don't want to insult you.

Comment

• I just picked up another 1k rds of m-22 if anyone needs it. $55

Comment

• I wish I was closer. I'd take that .22 off your hands.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Sorry Patrick, I didn't realize you were looking at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            I just picked up another 1k rds of m-22 if anyone needs it. $55
                            Pm sent

Comment

• I'm going trap shooting at elm fork tomorrow. I need 12 gauge skeet loads. Will trade 1\1 for them I have duck loads. 4 shot.
                              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                                Let CJ get that 22, he needs it more than I do. I do want the Otis kit, charging handle, and the ammo cans. Let me know how much ammo you want for it, I don't want to insult you.
                                LOL I have no idea. You won't insult me I promise. Plus I have no idea what ammo you have. Shoot me a offer if I hate it I will counter.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X