Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
    AR standard M4 stock (just the stock no tube or other parts)

Would trade for a couple 20 or 30 round AR mags.
    Metal ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
      Metal ones?
      Yep that is fine. 20 or 30 and any idea what brand?

Comment

• Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
        Yep that is fine. 20 or 30 and any idea what brand?
        I bought them pre-sandyhook. DSG had them, they have the tan magpul follower.

Comment

• Anyone have a gas buster charging handle they aren't using?

Comment

• I have a stock AR pistol grip and trigger guard if anyone wants to pay to ship them.
            Last edited by 95ragtop; 02-25-2014, 11:30 PM.
            De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              Anyone have a gas buster charging handle they aren't using?
              Just make one. Grab some rtv off the coffee maker.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Just make one. Grab some rtv off the coffee maker.
                Ha, totally my brother's idea. Not looking to ghetto rig my SBR though, I might do the RTV gas buster until I can find a decent deal on the real one.

Comment

Ha, totally my brother's idea. Not looking to ghetto rig my SBR though, I might do the RTV gas buster until I can find a decent deal on the real one.
                  Or quit being a peasant and get a piston kit. Seriously though, I've shot suppressed ar's and it never bothers me.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Or quit being a peasant and get a piston kit. Seriously though, I've shot suppressed ar's and it never bothers me.
                    I have a piston kit, wanted to stay DI for simplicity's sake on my first SBR. I haven't shot a DI suppressed gun so I don't know what to expect.

Comment

• I did the RTV on my gas buster along with the forward assist thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                        I did the RTV on my gas buster along with the forward assist thing.
                        There is a company that makes a vented forward assist, I wonder if that would do a good enough job on it's own.

Comment

There is a company that makes a vented forward assist, I wonder if that would do a good enough job on it's own.
                          before you start throwing money at it, you should try shooting a suppressed DI AR first. My Beryl is about a 10 on the gas in face scale. An AR is like a 2.

Comment

before you start throwing money at it, you should try shooting a suppressed DI AR first. My Beryl is about a 10 on the gas in face scale. An AR is like a 2.
                            Your Beryl is the exact reason I was looking at a gas buster. If I can ever get Chris out to the range with my can I want to toss it on my 16" ar and see if I hate it or not.

Comment

Your Beryl is the exact reason I was looking at a gas buster. If I can ever get Chris out to the range with my can I want to toss it on my 16" ar and see if I hate it or not.
                              Yeah, that is NOTHING like an AR15 on it's worse possible day. If that's what you're using to compare just stop right now, because they are nothing like that.

Comment

We're going to shoot tomorrow afternoon, bring your gun over to my house without the flash hider and I will give you a trifecta mount to put on it, you can use my can and see for yourself.

The only time I've ever had gas bothering me on an AR15 it was when firing full auto indoors, and even then it was a minor annoyance.

Comment

Working...
                                X