Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    We're going to shoot tomorrow afternoon, bring your gun over to my house without the flash hider and I will give you a trifecta mount to put on it, you can use my can and see for yourself.

The only time I've ever had gas bothering me on an AR15 it was when firing full auto indoors, and even then it was a minor annoyance.
    Sounds like a plan, I will have to drag the PTAC upper with because my 14.5" gun is pinned. If I can get away with not buying a gas buster, I will.

Comment

If that's what you're using to compare just stop right now, because they are nothing like that.
      I guess I was expecting the AR to be just as bad given the mechanics of the action. I dunno.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        I guess I was expecting the AR to be just as bad given the mechanics of the action. I dunno.
        nothing is as bad as the beryl. It is 10x worse than any other gun.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Ntxvstar's 10.5in suppressed ar is no fun to shoot because of gassing.
          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            His gun didn't bother me at all. I don't know, maybe I'm just less sensitive.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

His gun didn't bother me at all. I don't know, maybe I'm just less sensitive.
              Zinnngggggg...................
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• My m16 sucks ass and so has every other one I have shot with a barrel less than 12". The foward assist hole and has buster made a world of difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    I should have shot that thing. Woulda given me a good idea what to expect. I can handle shooting CJ's Beryl, it just isnt as much fun as it could be.

Comment

I should have shot that thing. Woulda given me a good idea what to expect. I can handle shooting CJ's Beryl, it just isnt as much fun as it could be.
                      lol, there is no gun as bad as that one.

Comment

• Indoors with serbian ammo, my DI 16" sucked with the can on it. Switched to gas piston and it got a lot better. Outside with the gas piston it is almost unnoticeable. DI outside it would still burn your eyes a little bit.

All that said, I would still like to try a couple of the gas busting methods for DI guns that I have to see the difference.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          All that said, I would still like to try a couple of the gas busting methods for DI guns that I have to see the difference.
                          You haven't tried any yet? I don't know if I want to add the weight of the AA piston kit, or spend the money on gas busting things. If I don't use the AA kit it will go on a super short 6" upper for the next sbr.

Comment

You haven't tried any yet? I don't know if I want to add the weight of the AA piston kit, or spend the money on gas busting things. If I don't use the AA kit it will go on a super short 6" upper for the next sbr.
                            In my opinion, the AA kit's weight is negligible especially on a SBR. I have a kit that I need a carbine push rod for and it will go on to my 11.5" SBR. When I get home next month (April 1) we can go shoot it. I haven't busted a single primer on r&r in over a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              In my opinion, the AA kit's weight is negligible especially on a SBR. I have a kit that I need a carbine push rod for and it will go on to my 11.5" SBR. When I get home next month (April 1) we can go shoot it. I haven't busted a single primer on r&r in over a year.
                              The only reason I haven't slapped it on my new LMT 10.5" upper is how much of an issue CJ had with getting it to run right. I figure since they use this upper on the MK18, it should be reliable.

Comment

The only reason I haven't slapped it on my new LMT 10.5" upper is how much of an issue CJ had with getting it to run right. I figure since they use this upper on the MK18, it should be reliable.
                                Is this pistol or carbine length? I went with a 11.5" carbine length as the 10.5 would not allow the suppressor to compress back for the quick mount operation. Gas Piston in carbine length on the 11.5" seems to run just fine. That was tested when it was in pistol form.
                                Last edited by KBScobravert; 02-26-2014, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X