No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have some S&W M&P 15-22 mags laying around?
    Last edited by CJ; 03-02-2014, 11:52 PM. Reason: edited, didn't have S&W in there, was confusing.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Pm sent CJ

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        I have to be honestly, my knowledge of LR308 barrel nuts is limited, but I believe the DPMS barrel nut uses a standard AR15 barrel wrench, which is why I want it. And it works with Samson rails. If he does have one, let me know. I do need one for a gun I'm building. I also need a mid length gas tube I forgot to mention. Just trying to finish a budget build.
        Dennis does not have either part CJ.

Sorry.

Comment

• Anyone have a lock/jam nut for an AR 15 compensator? 1/2-28 I bought one at a gun show show w/o and my stock A2 flash hider didn't have one.

Or point me to a link?
          WRX

Comment

• I just ordered a 10 pack of crush washers.
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
              I just ordered a 10 pack of crush washers.
              Yeah my stock had the crush washer, that was it..

Ok found some online:

WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                Dennis does not have either part CJ.

Sorry.
                No sweat. I think I'm going to just pick up one of those samson evo rails for the lr308, they come with their own barrel nut.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

No sweat. I think I'm going to just pick up one of those samson evo rails for the lr308, they come with their own barrel nut.
                  I have that rail on my AR. Love it. Very easy to install and solid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
                    I have that rail on my AR. Love it. Very easy to install and solid.
                    Oh yeah? Can you take a picture for me so I can see it? What kind of barrel nut does it include. Is it a standard DPMS nut? Did you need an AR10 wrench, or did your AR15 wrench work? What length did you go with?

Comment

• I believe mine is the 11", but I can look. I should have been more specific, but I mounted mine on my AR15, not AR 10.

To mount on the AR15, you do not have to remove the barrel nut. You cut off the delta ring and the spring thingy behind it, and remove the handguard retainer.

The handguard comes with a two piece lock thing that slides over the barrel nut. Then you just tighten the two allen head screws on the side and it is mounted. No special tools required, other than something to cut off the delta ring and spring.

I ground down my A2 front sight post and basically created a low profile gas block. Just seemed like the best option given that it is pinned in place and meant for that rifle.

Again, this is for my AR15, and sorry I did not put that in my first post. But I do love this handguard, mainly because of how easy it was to install. I chose this one over the Midwest Industries rail simply because I did not have to remove the barrel nut with the Samson.

I will upload a pic here shortly.

Comment

• okay nevermind then, the AR10 handguards are completely different than the AR15 handguards. I have 4 of the AR15 handguards. My handguard of choice

Comment

• I'm looking for a set of AK74 furniture, complete wood set. $$$ no problem.

Comment

I'm looking for a set of AK74 furniture, complete wood set. $$$ no problem.
                            I was looking at these today but they are a bit more than I want to spend.

Jon

Comment

• My set from Apex came out great and was pretty damn cheap.
                              Originally posted by Marisa
                              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I'm looking for a set of AK74 furniture, complete wood set. $$$ no problem.
                                I have one. Complete set. Its even sanded

Comment

Working...
                                X