X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He gets that anyway...

Sent from my Nexus 5.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      Damn, it's just magazines....
      [/img]
      What magazines?

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        He gets that anyway...

Sent from my Nexus 5.
        2012 GT500

Comment

• Anyone have a disconnector and spring?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Anyone have a disconnector and spring?
            No, but I've got some primers...

Still want them? Need them gone
            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
              No, but I've got some primers...

Still want them? Need them gone
              I need to get those. When are you free?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Almost positive I do.

Now just have to find them. Gimme about 30 min

Comment

I need to get those. When are you free?
                  Tomorrow til about 2, Sunday morning until 2ish, this Wednesday im free all day til 6
                  2012 GT500

Comment

How soon do you need them?
                    Edit: Didn't see the next page. Let me know if you still need them.
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Oh yeah, I need a disconnector and a disconnector spring. Odd shit I'm sort to make a complete kit to finish a gun

Comment

• Forgive the stupid question, but you are talking about AR parts right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
                          Forgive the stupid question, but you are talking about AR parts right?
                          yep!

Comment

• Willing to trade a Daniel Defense 9" 7.62 lite rail for a samson 15" rail.

Comment

• That's a pretty good trade!

Comment

yep!
                                Ok. Like I said, I know if have those parts. I did not have time to look last night, and I work tonight. I will find it Saturday morning and text you.

Comment

Working...
                                X