No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got some 5.45 surplus they want to part with?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Anyone got some 5.45 surplus they want to part with?
      I actually might if you really need some. Let me see what my count is.

<--- will trade for 300blk

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        I actually might if you really need some. Let me see what my count is.

<--- will trade for 300blk
        Hmm...
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Hmm...
          I've only got about.... Edit - not enough to share anymore.
          Last edited by Roscoe; 03-29-2014, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• ^^^ That's about 14 cowskin rugs worth.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I have a black Magpul midlength handguard, still in the box. Would like to trade it for a FDE one. Shot in the dark I know but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Or a carbine length would be fine. Have one of those too.

Comment

• Any one have a low pro gas block pin or a pistol length free float rail?
                Street car.

Comment

• Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                  Any one have a low pro gas block pin or a pistol length free float rail?
                  I have an assortment of pins. No pistol length rail. Earliest I can meet is Tomorrow after work. I am in North fort worth close to Saginaw.
                  "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                    Any one have a low pro gas block pin or a pistol length free float rail?
                    pick up that $11 gas block off amazon.

Comment

• Thanks guys! Just ordered some off amazon. Still looking for a 7" free float rail.
                      Street car.

Comment

• Anyone have any FAL mags? I asked Patrick but he seems to be out...

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                          Anyone have any FAL mags? I asked Patrick but he seems to be out...
                          Not a bad deal on DSA mags. Dick.

Comment

• Have a mid length Ar barrel looking for a carbine to trade. Note, previous owner had a tough time removing front sites. Shoots well and marks would be hidden by low pro gas block.
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I'm looking for AR buffers to troubleshoot a problem. H, "C" Colt buffer, H2, or H3. Just need to borrow a few.
                              Last edited by CJ; 04-03-2014, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Anyone interested in trading a ar15 in 5.56 or 300blk for a BNIB LR308?

The rifles would have to be similarly valued, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X