Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Does it have to be gun related? I've still got the old 01 wheels from my suburban just collected dust behind my shed. What are they worth to someone?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
    I have a half eaten cheese sandwich. Interested?

Comment

• Sharp cheddar or arugula?

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Arugula is not a cheese.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• But can you make a sandwich with it?

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Maybe I was thinking gouda

Comment

But can you make a sandwich with it?

It's a green. You make a salad with it. I guess you could make a sandwich with it, but it shouldn't be the main ingredient.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Sharp cheddar or arugula?

Kraft singles.

Comment

• Can't be settling for some normal ass cheese.

Comment

• Bunch of reloading stuff. Looking for 6mm reloading dies. (I know it's a stretch but...) Or, AR15 parts. Barrels, midlength gas tube, gas blocks, BCG's, lowers, etc.
                    Will sell for $100 ftf or $115 shipped with discrete Paypal.
                    (Also have a Layman Primer pocket uniformer tool, not pictured but would be included.)

• Lyman powder dribbler
                    • Redding powder funnel
                    • Imperial sizing die wax
                    • Lyman primer pocket uniformer tool
                    • Sinclair debur tool
                    • Lee breech lock bushing "Lock ring eliminator"
                    • Lee rifle charging die 22 hornet to 308
                    • Lee auto prime shell holder set
                    • Lee Pacesetter dies 223 rem
                    • Lee quick trim die 332 rem
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Looking for some .357 mag brass..I have just about every caliber in trade.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Anyone have a 20" AR barrel they're looking to get rid of?
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Looking for wood stock and fore end for mossburg 500-590a1 will trade synthetic speed feed stock with quad rail forend.
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• I have those, I think. Pm me your number and I'll send pics if I can find the parts.

Comment

• If your talking to me, pm sent. If not, welp, I sent you a pm.
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Anyone have around a 10" rail sitting around? I don't care how cheap it is, just need something to finish out my .45 upper. I'd be happy to pay or trade for it.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X