No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just need one really shitty bare A1 upper. I have an A2 upper I can trade you for it, or whatever you want to do. If there's a 601/602/604/606 that would be the best possible choice for me. I just need one beat to piss slick-side lower, with a dust cover but no forward assist.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I know I have one a1 upper that has a crushed carry handle...it's been stripped. I may have another that is completely free of any finish or parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
        I know I have one a1 upper that has a crushed carry handle...it's been stripped. I may have another that is completely free of any finish or parts.
        As long as the sight in in the right place, I can cut the rest off.

Comment

• I'll go to the warehouse this weekend and see of I can dig them out/find them.

Comment

• Sweet! Thanks man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
              Got one of these with something else I ordered.

LBT-1468A UNIVERSAL CAMO Combat Patrol Medical Backpack

Looking for AR parts anything else interesting.
              I want this. What AR parts are you wanting?

Comment

• I need some SPR (ish) type parts still or 7.62x39 parts. Used but usable are fine.
                PRI handguard or maybe the 12" Midwest Ind free float
                ops inc style brake and collar
                SIG brace for either AR or AK
                Pile of small spare parts

Maybe some reloading bits.

HK USP .45 mags

Open to anything cool, useful, or interesting really. Bag is just taking up space in my ammo fort / parts shelf.
                Jon

Comment

• I need a buffer tube, and I'm curious if anyone has a 14x1 die to thread an AK barrel for a flash hider.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I can bring you a buffer tube. Mil-spec or commercial?

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      I can bring you a buffer tube. Mil-spec or commercial?
                      That's okay Yale, don't want to put you out man.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I've got one. I think. Mil or commercial? I've got some other stuff for you anyway.
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          That's okay Yale, don't want to put you out man.
                          You wouldn't be.

Comment

• Does anyone have a damn AK gas tube? I seriously can't find one in stock anywhere.

Comment

I need a buffer tube, and I'm curious if anyone has a 14x1 die to thread an AK barrel for a flash hider.
                              I have an extra (buffer tube) just laying around....It is the one that is slightly larger. You can have CJ.

Comment

Does anyone have a damn AK gas tube? I seriously can't find one in stock anywhere.
                                If you can't find any local, Apex has them

Comment

Working...
                                X