Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
    If you can't find any local, Apex has them
    Those are M70 tubes, can't use those. I need a standard AKM gas tube for a reasonable (20-30) price. I've only found 1 place that actually had standard AKM tubes and they were $50 each, which is ridiculous.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Those are M70 tubes, can't use those. I need a standard AKM gas tube for a reasonable (20-30) price. I've only found 1 place that actually had standard AKM tubes and they were $50 each, which is ridiculous.
      Not specifically in said price range, but:
      APEX Gun Parts is your source for hard to find gun parts, parts kits, and accessories. We specialize in all military surplus weapons from AK-47s, AR-15s, Mausers, CETME, Enfields, UZIs, and much more! We set ourselves apart by supplying unique parts at a good value and standing by our products by offering outstanding customer service.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
        Not specifically in said price range, but:
        https://www.apexgunparts.com/product...oducts_id/4245
        Yeah I saw that one last night, a beat up gas tube that needs to be refinished/reblued and they threw in a surplus useless pistol grip to justify that crazy price. New AKM tubes usually go for $20-30, crazy. I can't use a used part for this build unfortunately.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Hopefully someone here has one that or last ditch would be gunbroker, you can always try akfiles as well

Comment

• For trade or sale:

2x NIB AR57/PS90/P90 50rnd magazines
            3x AR-15 5.45x39 mags (steel) (2x are still in wrapper)
            3x What I believe to be USP .40 mags 2x 10rnd 1x 12rnd
            Tapco AK mag in wrapper
            2x Tapco AK74 mags
            10x 80% AKM receiver blanks

Looking for
            AK mags in 5.56
            bakelite mags
            plum mags
            steel 74 mags
            .303 brit and 7mm/8mm mauser brass(reloadable) or ammo
            7.62x51 brass(re loadable)
            Dillon 550/650 parts

May be open to other stuff, just PM me (no AR stuff)

Comment

• bakelite mags? A project?

Comment

• Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                bakelite mags? A project?
                I've always got some project going on :P As for bakelite mags, I have a some already but am always looking for more.

Comment

• Found some...............somewhere in Russia.......great for road fill.

Comment

• Comment

• Still looking for an standard AKM gas tube.

Comment

• Selling a Keltec p3at for $200 if anyone is interested.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          Selling a Keltec p3at for $200 if anyone is interested.
                          I emailed a coworker that is looking for a pocket carry.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            I emailed a coworker that is looking for a pocket carry.
                            Thanks man. It's a fine gun, I just have no need for it.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• I just posted a cheap deer rifle in the classifieds but it doesnt show up for some reason...

$350 for Savage Edge 30.06 with a Leupold Scope and Factory Scope.. Bushnell maybe? (i need to look)

Comment

• Keltec is sold

^^^ trey, if you don't have a pic sometimes it won't show up on main page
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X