Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
    Deflector sounds about right. I was referring to factory pad/material that prevents the brass from denting upon ejection.(I'm not sure what it is called)

The sight will be off my gun after this weekends 'yote hunt and ready for trade. I paid around $60 a few months back at Cabela's. What are your mags retailing for and whats the capacity?
    I have HK mags, aluminum, 20rd is the standard capacity for battle rifles. I do have a 30rd mag though (probably holding onto that one).

The deflectors are only sold by robertrtg that I know of. They are weld on. Just interested in trades right now. How many 91 mags for your rear sight?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      How many 91 mags for your rear sight?

I don't know what yours are worth. The cheapest 20rd mags I found are $28 online. I would be happy with two if they function properly, with some of the grip material installed that you endorsed in beginning of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
        I don't know what yours are worth. The cheapest 20rd mags I found are $28 online. I would be happy with two if they function properly, with some of the grip material installed that you endorsed in beginning of this thread.
        Well HK91 mags are aluminum, I can't stipple them. I'm actually burning that pattern into the polymer, not adding grip stickers. How about 2 mags and a german mag pouch for them?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Well HK91 mags are aluminum, I can't stipple them. I'm actually burning that pattern into the polymer, not adding grip stickers. How about 2 mags and a german mag pouch for them?
          That works for me.

Comment

One day at: www.apexdrivingacademy.com in a 300whp turbo spec miata for your....

AR15/10 or AK

We would have to agree on value and work out the details.

Comment

Does anybody have a A2 buttstock complete with buffer and spring?

Comment

I have a Sig Mosquito Tactical I never use. I really need a complete Ruger 10/22 receiver and a scope.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                  No clue. It's in 2 250rnd cans. No idea of manufacture. What's to offer?
                  I can't find much I would be willing to let go of, but I've got cash to trade.

Comment

I have lowers to trade... TRADE not sell.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I have lowers to trade... TRADE not sell.

No AR10?

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                        No AR10?
                        That one isn't for sale.

Does anyone here have a pistol grip nut/bolt for an AK? I'm badly in need of one.

Comment

Does anyone here have a pistol grip nut/bolt for an AK? I'm badly in need of one.
                          I may have one at home. On shift till Monday morning and will check when I get home. I know that I have 6 or more extra pistol grips.

Comment

That one isn't for sale.

CJ, the furniture we are discussing includes that nut and bolt.
                            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                              CJ, the furniture we are discussing includes that nut and bolt.
                              fuck yeaaa..

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                Here's what I've got to trade:

Magpul gen 1 Angled Fore Grip (Black) - great condition
                                30rd PMAGs, no window (Black) only interested in trading for some in Flat Dark Earth.

Looking for a Magpul Vertical Grip in Flat Dark Earth.
                                Front & Rear back up sight.
                                Originally posted by streetscraper1 View Post
                                How many PMAGs do you have to trade? I think I have 3 in FDE w/no window, brand new. Also interested in the Fore Grip.
                                Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                I've got at least 3 I can trade straight up, black for FDE, they're not new in the package but they've been sitting on a shelf. I can send pics if needed. Forgot to mention it but I'm also looking for a front and rear back up sight if you happen to have one. If you don't have anything in trade for the AFG, I'll sell it for $20 just to make it easy.
                                streetscraper1, you still interested?
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X