No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 3 trigger/hammer sets with springs and KNS antirotation pins.

Anyone need one?
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      I have 3 trigger/hammer sets with springs and KNS antirotation pins.

Anyone need one?
      Don't really have a need for the puns but would like to have one or more on my ARs. (I don't see me going full auto anytime soon)
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        I have 3 trigger/hammer sets with springs and KNS antirotation pins.

Anyone need one?
        Yes, I would like a set, how much? Is this just for the pins with retainers? Are they gen 2?

Also I am looking for a larue quick disconnect ACOG mount.

Comment

• I need .357 mag cases, will trade whatever you need.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I need .357 mag cases, will trade whatever you need.
            Have any 8mm mauser reloadable cases?

Comment

• I have $ 400 in AAC rebates if anyone was thinking of purchasing something from their site. I would be willing to trade down in value. ( not much you low ballers )

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                I have $ 400 in AAC rebates if anyone was thinking of purchasing something from their site. I would be willing to trade down in value. ( not much you low ballers )
                Yo, I gots 3 boxes of .22 for that!

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                  Yo, I gots 3 boxes of .22 for that!
                  I'd do it for 3 bucket o bullets!

I bought the suppressors ( was going to buy them any ways ) thinking I could use the $400 towards a .45 can. I, apparently didnt read the fine print.

Comment

• Lol yeah, I was in the same boat. Ended up canceling the order. I don't see why they would alienate customers by specifying only certain products.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I have a handful of stock handgaurds in mid and carbine. Also have around 7 factory style grips.

Then there are these to get rid of. The bottom hammers nickel boron.

Jig and billed lower

JP springset

I will trade for AR parts or Pmags.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Interested in that 80% and jig. Will text you.
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• FYI if anyone else wants it, I'm not going to pull the trigger on that lower & jig (yuk yuk)

Comment

• Want a lower, going to start another build, don't really want to deal with an ffl.
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Need the following:

Yugo AK wood furniture (M70AB1)
                              A1 buttstock
                              A1 upper receiver
                              20" A1 barrel

Comment

• WTB: Youth bolt action .22 rifle. Preferably black and inexpensive. Let me know what you have!

Comment

Working...
                                X