No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone, A2 govt profile barrel.... looking for one.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Anyone have any freeweights? Putting together the home gym, needing dumbells above 35 lbs, except for 80 lbs. I have those.
      WH

Comment

• Really...

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          Really...
          Just don't make eye contact. He might go to the pumpin iron forum.

Comment

• I have a Colt MB marked carry handle receiver, good shape. Has port cover and rear sight. Missing the FA plunger. Also have a almost new in box Armalite AR10 12 free float handrail.
            Finally, a NIB YHM flash hider for 9mm/7.62/6.8.

Looking for 223/5.56 SP or HP ammo or other 223/5.56 AR stuff.... Barrels, bolt groups, lowers, etc....
            Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 05-11-2015, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
              I have a Colt MB marked carry handle receiver, good shape. Has port cover and rear sight. Missing the FA plunger. Also have a almost new in box Armalite AR10 12 free float handrail.
              Finally, a NIB YHM flash hider for 9mm/7.62/6.8.

Looking for 223/5.56 SP or HP ammo or other 223/5.56 AR stuff.... Barrels, bolt groups, lowers, etc....
              Is it an A1 or A2 receiver?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                Just don't make eye contact. He might go to the pumpin iron forum.
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Is it an A1 or A2 receiver?
                  A2

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                    Yep you gotta come get them in mesquite at some point
                    Just verifying these were snatched up.

If not, I can meet today at lunch ( have mid length, will travel)

Comment

• Selling 4 15 round glock 22 mags.

$60
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• I need a rifle length gas tube. I have a mid length to trade or various other AR related parts, just let me know.

also need an A2 buttstock complete w/ rifle buffer.

Comment

• Glock 42 with TFO sights and 3 magazines. I did drop it once and the back site is a little dimmer on the right side but still way better than stock sights (No idea what I did with the stock back sight anyways). Only reason I am getting rid of it is I replaced it with a 43. Love this little gun but I hate having random guns laying around. Not sure what I am looking for, may take some 9mm ammo or quality 12 gauge ammo on trade. I have some extra 380 I can throw in also although my wife still has her 42 in a delightful pink shade! Cash is always good. Some operator sights for my 43 would be nice also. Wife wants me to leopard print it, I told her to back off, she has hers. A tricked out .22 might not offend me either.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Anybody have an extra AR15 charging handle?
                            Originally posted by Marisa
                            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                              Just verifying these were snatched up.

If not, I can meet today at lunch ( have mid length, will travel)
                              I'll relinquish my claim on them. I've been trying to get to the east side for over a month. Just not going to happen. (Assuming he still has them, of course )
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                                Glock 42 with TFO sights and 3 magazines. I did drop it once and the back site is a little dimmer on the right side but still way better than stock sights (No idea what I did with the stock back sight anyways). Only reason I am getting rid of it is I replaced it with a 43. Love this little gun but I hate having random guns laying around. Not sure what I am looking for, may take some 9mm ammo or quality 12 gauge ammo on trade. I have some extra 380 I can throw in also although my wife still has her 42 in a delightful pink shade! Cash is always good. Some operator sights for my 43 would be nice also. Wife wants me to leopard print it, I told her to back off, she has hers. A tricked out .22 might not offend me either.
                                Trade For either or ? Like new with Locks -

Comment

Working...
                                X