Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Oh boy that could be fun at the next group shoot. A little diehard 2 tribute of pants shitting fear.
    Want 'em?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I have 5 stripped A2 new but blemished carry handle upper receivers. (Marked FK)

$75 ea

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
        I have 5 stripped A2 new but blemished carry handle upper receivers. (Marked FK)

$75 ea
        damnit.. I have a blemished A2 and I'm looking for a less blemished one... interested in a trade + cash?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Want 'em?
          Lol how much? My buddy shoots 9mm when he's at my place and he thinks he's a dead shot. I'd love to mix up his mags with a few of these.
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            lol how much? My buddy shoots 9mm when he's at my place and he thinks he's a dead shot. I'd love to mix up his mags with a few of these.
            $26.95/50
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Oh boy that could be fun at the next group shoot. A little diehard 2 tribute of pants shitting fear.
              Just don't Brandon Lee anyone!
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                Just don't Brandon Lee anyone!
                Same thing I was thinking.

Comment

damnit.. I have a blemished A2 and I'm looking for a less blemished one... interested in a trade + cash?
                  Have any flat top receivers?

Comment

• I have a tlr2 il like to trade for a quad rail and some tacticool shit
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Anyone have an AR15 pistol tube + parts they aren't using?
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I have 950 9mm 115g pulled jacketed hp projectilles. looking for $50.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by cobraman View Post
                          i have 950 9mm 115g pulled jacketed hp projectilles. Looking for $50.
                          sold.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• *delete*

Comment

• Wow, this thread made it to page 3. Never seen it fall that far before.

Ok, I have some Spikes Tactical lowers from our last group buy, 3 have the Spider and 1 has the Calico Jack. They are all new and in the bubble wrap.

I want a Punisher for the build I am doing. Anyone have a Punisher they would be willing to trade?

Comment

• Does anyone have a standard AR15 barrel nut?

I could also use a pistol buffer tube.

Comment

Working...
                                X