No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One day I'll add one to my collection. When I was looking for one I couldn't find one local anywhere. Got a m&p45c instead. Kinda wish I would've waited.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I have a remington 700 vtr it is chambered in .308 I am looking to trade. The action has been glass bedded and a trigger job all done by doc's gun shop. It has a Nikon monarch scope on it. I just have not used it as much as I thought I would. it may have 40 rounds down the barrel. Let me know what you have to trade.

Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Well damn I did not mean to kill the thread.
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Looking for:
          -A2 FSP
          -Magpul Rear BU sight
          -Carbine Magpul Handguard

Willing to pay, dont have much to trade but let me know
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I need 6 30rd GI mags. Let me know what you want in trade.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              Looking for:
              -A2 FSP
              -Magpul Rear BU sight
              -Carbine Magpul Handguard

Willing to pay, dont have much to trade but let me know
              Do you need the whole front sight?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Do you need the whole front sight?
                Well, never used anything but Free Float guards but I assumed the assembly was 1 unit (minus the gas tube)?
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Well, never used anything but Free Float guards but I assumed the assembly was 1 unit (minus the gas tube)?
                  Usually fsp is front sight post, meaning the tiny sight itself. Sure, I have several, willing to trade for a GI mag?

Comment

Usually fsp is front sight post, meaning the tiny sight itself. Sure, I have several, willing to trade for a GI mag?
                    Ah, gotcha

Well in that case, I need the A-frame or whatever that the FSP sits in

Dont have any GI mags, do have some magpul mags, couple of generic 12" free float rails, Magpul AFG (BLK)...

Comment

• Anything else you need? I think an afg is worth more than a fsb, if not I'll just give it to you.

Comment

Anything else you need? I think an afg is worth more than a fsb, if not I'll just give it to you.
                        No really...could always use ar15 stuff. I have some unmentionable reloading components I could add depending on what you have for trade.

Shoot me a pm, I'm looking for mil spec tubes, ch, lpk...etc

Comment

• Anyone have a detachable carry handle to trade/sell. Finally talked dad into building an AR and he'd like a carry handle.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Ah, gotcha

Well in that case, I need the A-frame or whatever that the FSP sits in

Dont have any GI mags, do have some magpul mags, couple of generic 12" free float rails, Magpul AFG (BLK)...
                            What rails? What would you be interested in trading/selling them for?
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Rifle case traded. Thanks Adam.
                              Last edited by txminime; 02-20-2016, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• They are no name black free float rails. Paid $50 for them, will sell for $30 or trade 1 for a milspec buffer tube. CJ, I would be willing to trade the AFG for the front sight and a milspec tube.

I have 2 black AFGand 2 of the 12" handguards

Comment

Working...
                                X