• Show
Clear All

• Gun Ban List????

My stepfather just sent me this email:

Obama's Gun Ban List Is Out
    Alan Korwin - Author Gun Laws Of America
    GunLaws.com
    3-12-9
    Here it is, folks, and it is bad news. The framework for legislation is always laid, and the Democrats have the votes to pass anything they want to impose upon us. They really do not believe you need anything more than a brick to defend your home and family. Look at the list and see how many you own. Remember, it is registration, then confiscation. It has happened in the UK, in Australia, in Europe, in China, and what they have found is that for some reason the criminals do not turn in their weapons, but will know that you did.

Remember, the first step in establishing a dictatorship is to disarm the citizens.

Gun-ban list proposed. Slipping below the radar (or under the short-term memory cap), the Democrats have already leaked a gun-ban list, even under the Bush administration when they knew full well it had no chance of passage (HR 1022, 110th Congress). It serves as a framework for the new list the Brady's plan to introduce shortly. I have an outline of the Brady's current plans and targets of opportunity. It's horrific. They're going after the courts, regulatory agencies, firearms dealers and statutes in an all out effort to restrict we the people. They've made little mention of criminals. Now more than ever, attention to the entire Bill of Rights is critical. Gun bans will impact our freedoms under search and seizure, due process, confiscated property, states' rights, free speech, right to assemble and more, in addition to the Second Amendment. The Democrats current gun-ban-list proposal (final list will be worse):

Rifles (or copies or duplicates):
    M1 Carbine,
    Sturm Ruger Mini-14,
    AR-15,
    Bushmaster XM15,
    Armalite M15,
    AR-10,
    Thompson 1927,
    Thompson M1;
    AK,
    AKM,
    AKS,
    AK-47,
    AK-74,
    ARM,
    MAK90,
    NHM 90,
    NHM 91,
    SA 85,
    SA 93,
    VEPR;
    Olympic Arms PCR;
    AR70,
    Calico Liberty ,
    Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle or Dragunov SVU,
    Fabrique National FN/FAL,
    FN/LAR, or FNC,
    Hi-Point20Carbine,
    HK-91,
    HK-93,
    HK-94,
    HK-PSG-1,
    Thompson 1927 Commando,
    Kel-Tec Sub Rifle;
    Saiga,
    SAR-8,
    SAR-4800,
    SKS with detachable magazine,
    SLG 95,
    SLR 95 or 96,
    Steyr AU,
    Tavor,
    Uzi,
    Galil and Uzi Sporter,
    Galil Sporter, or Galil Sniper Rifle ( Galatz ).
    Pistols (or copies or duplicates):
    Calico M-110,
    MAC-10,
    MAC-11, or MPA3,
    Olympic Arms OA,
    TEC-9,
    TEC-DC9,
    TEC-22 Scorpion, or AB-10,
    Uzi.
    Shotguns (or copies or duplicates):
    Armscor 30 BG,
    SPAS 12 or LAW 12,
    Striker 12,
    Streetsweeper. Catch-all category (for anything missed or new designs):
    A semiautomatic rifle that accepts a detachable magazine and has:
    (i) a folding or telescoping stock,
    (ii) a threaded barrel,
    (iii) a pistol grip (which includes ANYTHING that can serve as a grip, see
    below),
    (iv) a forward grip; or a barrel shroud.
    Any semiautomatic rifle with a fixed magazine that can accept more than
    10 rounds (except tubular magazine .22 rim fire rifles).
    A semiautomatic pistol that has the ability to accept a
    detachable magazine, and has:
    (i) a second pistol grip,
    (ii) a threaded barrel,
    (iii) a barrel shroud or
    (iv) can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip, and
    (v) a semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10
    rounds.
    A semiautomatic shotgun with:
    (i) a folding or telescoping stock,
    (ii) a pistol grip (see definition below),
    (iii) the ability to accept a detachable magazine or a fixed magazine capacity
    of more than 5 rounds, and
    (iv) a shotgun with a revolving cylinder.
    Frames or receivers for the above are included, along with conversion kits.
    Attorney General gets carte blanche to ban guns at will: Under the proposal, the U.S. Attorney General can add any "semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use, or a firearm based on the design of such a firearm, that is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, as determined by the Attorney General."

Note that Obama's pick for this office, Eric Holder, wrote a brief in the Heller case supporting the position that you have no right to have a working firearm in your own home. In making this determination, the bill says, "there shall be a rebuttable presumption that a firearm procured for use by the United States military or any law enforcement agency is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, and a shall not be determined to be particularly suitable for sporting purposes solely because the firearm is suitable for use in a sporting event." In plain English this means that ANY firearm ever obtained by federal officers or the military is not suitable for the public.

The last part is particularly clever, stating that a firearm doesn't have a sporting purpose just because it can be used for sporting purpose -- is that devious or what? And of course, "sporting purpose" is a rights infringement with no constitutional or historical support whatsoever, invented by domestic enemies of the right to keep and bear arms to further their cause of disarming the innocent.

Respectfully submitted, Alan Korwin, Author Gun Laws of America http://www.gunlaws.com/gloa.htm

Forward or send to every gun owner you know...
    Watch This, If You Want More Proof:
    YouTube - CNN- Obama To BAN Guns SPREAD THIS FOLKS, PLZ!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv3p2lLmjGk[/ame]

A partial list of gun rights groups:

Gun Owners of America

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
    America's Most Aggressive Defender of Firearms Ownership

FREEDOM=GUNS

National Rifle Association
    The National Rifle Association is America’s longest-standing civil rights organization. Together with our more than five million members, we’re proud defenders of history’s patriots and diligent protectors of the Second Amendment.

Second Amendment Committee

Second Amendment Foundation
    The Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) is dedicated to promoting a better understanding about our Constitutional heritage to privately own and possess firearms. To that end, we carry on many educational and legal action programs designed to better inform the public about the gun control debate.

Second Amendment Sisters

Women Against Gun Control

Disclaimer

Donate to Rense.com
    Support Free And Honest
    Journalism At Rense.com Subscribe To RenseRadio!
    Enormous Online Archives,
    MP3s, Streaming Audio Files,
    Highest Quality Live Programs

Should serve as a reminder and there are the ones you hope you already have or better grab fast!

Comment

What these assholes fail to disclose is that more murders are committed with knives than long guns. Hell, more people are beaten and kicked to death than killed with long guns. This is not about saving lives.

Men have become the tools of their tools.
      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Dated 3-12-9?

Comment

This isn't anything new, this list has been around for years.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Yes, old list which is why I said it should serve as a reminder of what their agenda was in 2009. You can expect it to happen now....

Comment

The Uzi: Such a dangerous badass baby-killing gun that it got on the ban list twice.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Saw no mini-30 on the list. All mass shootings will now be committed with mini-30s since they will be legal.......

Sent from my not soo far away Galaxy...
                1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                2012 Ford Exploder
                www.fquick.com/payne5757
                www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

It is worth noting that this bill is just the list from HR1022, a bill that failed in 2007:
                  Text of H.R. 1022 (110th): Assault Weapons Ban and Law … as of Feb 13, 2007 (Introduced version). H.R. 1022 (110th): Assault Weapons Ban and Law Enforcement Protection Act of 2007

Comment

Originally posted by payne5757 View Post
                    Saw no mini-30 on the list. All mass shootings will now be committed with mini-30s since they will be legal.......

Mini14 is listed and it would include any variant which the Mini30 is...

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      It is worth noting that this bill is just the list from HR1022, a bill that failed in 2007:
                      http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/hr1022/text
                      True. However you can bet these are the are the weapons they will go after....again

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
                        True. However you can bet these are the are the weapons they will go after....again
                        I find it funny as hell that they see it fit to ban guns that are already banned.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
                          Mini14 is listed and it would include any variant which the Mini30 is...
                          I think you missed my sarcasm...

1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                          2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                          2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                          2012 Ford Exploder
                          www.fquick.com/payne5757
                          www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

Working...
                          X