Bought my first AR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought my first AR!

Went up to Cabelas last night and they were out, plus a 4 hour wait. Went ahead and drove up again this morning to get a P250 but I asked about ar's also. The sales associate said they were out, but then he recollected that someone had one on layaway or something, can't remeber, and that he'd go check. Sure enough there was a Bushmaster setting in the back, which is now setting in my living room.

Where can I find, locally, .223? Cabelas only had junk Russian steel case garbage.
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
    Went up to Cabelas last night and they were out, plus a 4 hour wait. Went ahead and drove up again this morning to get a P250 but I asked about ar's also. The sales associate said they were out, but then he recollected that someone had one on layaway or something, can't remeber, and that he'd go check. Sure enough there was a Bushmaster setting in the back, which is now setting in my living room.

Where can I find, locally, .223? Cabelas only had junk Russian steel case garbage.
    what'd you give for it?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
      what'd you give for it?
      $100,000 and a reach around
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

So he sold you a rifle, that someone had already paid some of the balance towards it? I'd be pissed... that person could come in at any given time and pay it off and want the rifle.

With that said...Fuck em', every man for himself.

Comment

^^ give or take a few.. $790 with tax
          Detailing by Dylan
          817-494-3396
          Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Only .223 rounds you might find locally are the more expensive hunting rounds and there's a chance you won't even find those.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

^^ give or take a few.. $790 with tax
              That's not bad at all considering the climate.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 01lightning View Post
                So he sold you a rifle, that someone had already paid some of the balance towards it? I'd be pissed... that person could come in at any given time and pay it off and want the rifle.

With that said...Fuck em', every man for himself.
                They could have made a hell of a lot more money off that rifle if they wanted to. I would be extremely pleased I didn't get gouged.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  That's not bad at all considering the climate.
                  I bought a DPMS ar the day of the shooting brand new at SAW in Sunnyvale for 650. Amazed at the price. Everywhere else it's going for 800.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                    I bought a DPMS ar the day of the shooting brand new at SAW in Sunnyvale for 650. Amazed at the price. Everywhere else it's going for 800.
                    Yes that's a very good price, you can hardly build one for less than that a month ago.

Comment

You've been gone a month to basic, how are you posting already and out shopping for guns?

Comment

Check that gun for dust... er I mean rust!

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          You've been gone a month to basic, how are you posting already and out shopping for guns?
                          Holiday block leave.

Chevellejohn- good news.. Rust free!
                          Detailing by Dylan
                          817-494-3396
                          Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Holiday block leave.

Chevellejohn- good news.. Rust free!
                            Ah, read into that, that's crap. The Air Force doesn't give you a chance to go home, you just get a relaxed training day.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              Ah, read into that, that's crap. The Air Force doesn't give you a chance to go home, you just get a relaxed training day.
                              ^relaxed training day? Thats crap! lol Christmas is just another day to get slayed in Marine Corps boot camp. Usually pretty badly since the DIs are with you instead of home with the fam

Comment

Working...
                              X