Bought my first AR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
    ^relaxed training day? Thats crap! lol Christmas is just another day to get slayed in Marine Corps boot camp. Usually pretty badly since the DIs are with you instead of home with the fam
    Word. What the fuck is leave WHILE in boot camp? And we did not get to keep cell phones either. Okay, so I was in boot camp before cell phones but still.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Negative on getting to use cells while at boot. No phone privelages. I tell yall what, this has been the one of the best experiences of my life. It is so easy, I wonder how we have already had 6 drop from our platoon. The only shitty things are the food (i would rather an mre than go to chow) and the gas chamber... That thing fucked me real good.
      Detailing by Dylan
      817-494-3396
      Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
      Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
        Negative on getting to use cells while at boot. No phone privelages. I tell yall what, this has been the one of the best experiences of my life. It is so easy, I wonder how we have already had 6 drop from our platoon. The only shitty things are the food (i would rather an mre than go to chow) and the gas chamber... That thing fucked me real good.
        Yes, we arlready know. That is the point from the Marines on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          Yes, we arlready know. That is the point from the Marines on the board.
          My girlfriend's dad flew CH46's, and that dude always has something to say about Army helicopter pilots. It's hilarious.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            My girlfriend's dad flew CH46's, and that dude always has something to say about Army helicopter pilots. It's hilarious.
            It ain't no Secret.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
              Went up to Cabelas last night and they were out, plus a 4 hour wait. Went ahead and drove up again this morning to get a P250 but I asked about ar's also. The sales associate said they were out, but then he recollected that someone had one on layaway or something, can't remeber, and that he'd go check. Sure enough there was a Bushmaster setting in the back, which is now setting in my living room.

Where can I find, locally, .223? Cabelas only had junk Russian steel case garbage.
              In all seriousness. Thank you for having some balls and joining a Family that believes in fighting for the Constitution and what is right. even if was the army

Congrats on your first AR. A little behind the power curve but better late than never.

Comment

I remember the day before the gas chamber our Sr DI asked everyone who couldn't dance to raise their hand. He then said, "Well tomorrow you're all going to learn how to dance."

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                  I remember the day before the gas chamber our Sr DI asked everyone who couldn't dance to raise their hand. He then said, "Well tomorrow you're all going to learn how to dance."
                  Funny, ours said the same thing but he added "squad leaders get to lessons". He always told the truth.

Comment

Working...
                  X