Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling one of my stripped lowers. What should I ask for it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling one of my stripped lowers. What should I ask for it?

Spike's tactical. Punisher NEW. and a parts kit.
    How much can I get for it? wanna sell it to buy an upper.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

I'll give you $50.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

dang I just ordered one today
      sigpic

Comment

Tree fity

Comment

I say 400. cause i know you would be able to sell it right now haha,

Comment

I got one yetaterday for 110..im lucky

Comment

I sold just a stripped lower for 3..

Comment

i'll give you $200 for it.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  i'll give you $200 for it.

god bless.
                  Dang ballas running up prices!!!!

Comment

I'd trade a smith and Wesson 9mm if I were in the area

Comment

Saw on another forum where someone straight traded a stripped lower for a complete upper.

People are losing their fucking minds so I would jump on it before it settles and people realize they are morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                        Saw on another forum where someone straight traded a stripped lower for a complete upper.

People are losing their fucking minds so I would jump on it before it settles and people realize they are morons.
                        wow, lols, that's crazy, I hadn't even thought about trying that. It is tempting... but nah...
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'd say 350.00 with parts kit.

I know if I had one i wouldnt sell it for less than that

Comment

Faced with the possible 10yr-life ban on my beloved AR/AKs, it would take a four digit offer.
                            IMG_0424

Comment

Well, you can either sell it now for a decent profit or wait it out and see what our elected officials come up with.

Either they pass a ban and the price shoots up, or they dont ban them this time and you can build several more guns with the parts you already have, sell them and still make a profit.

I have a few but feel that the gamble is worth it, I am waiting it out to see what happens.
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                              X