Merry Christmas to me, too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to me, too

Picked up a Sig MK25 that I had been wanting. Bad part is I'm too fucking sick to go shooting and have any fun. I'm heading to south tx in a few hours to spend Christmas with my girlfriends family, both of her sisters married gun guys so it will hopefully turn into a good time at the range if I can keep from blowing snot all over the slide.

is that etching or what on the slide(anchor)?

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      is that etching or what on the slide(anchor)?
      Believe so.

Comment

oh yea that's what the seals carry, pretty cool they added that on there

Comment

Yeah, it's nice little finishing touch. I also like the fact that it has a chrome lined barrel and the coated internals. Should make for a long term carry piece!

Comment

for the price it better! i had a w.german p220 in .45 but sold it like a jackass i quickly learned the lesson of not selling guns like that

Comment

Nice choice! If/when I get another Sig, it will be that one.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Yeah, I rarely part with stuff for that reason. A guy I work with just recently traded a 220 for some cheap 1911 that the thumb safety has fallen out of twice now on. I made a cash offer but he was set on this 1911. I like my choice anyways though.

I may have to stop somewhere on the side of 77 past Waco and run a few mags through it.

Comment

Working...
                X