Ammo availability.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo availability.

Hey guys just to ket you know I know it has been crazy getting ammo and price gouging to extreme. In Laredo there is plenty of ammo except 223 if anyone needs any I can get you some at regular pricing plus tax and a 15% fee to save you a 1000 mile trip. And guaranteed ammo.

Let me know if interested

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
    Hey guys just to ket you know I know it has been crazy getting ammo and price gouging to extreme. In Laredo there is plenty of ammo except 223 if anyone needs any I can get you some at regular pricing plus tax and a 15% fee to save you a 1000 mile trip. And guaranteed ammo.

Let me know if interested

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    How much is 5.56?
    IMG_0424

Comment

Just don't take a wrong turn with ammo in the vehicle!
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Its amazing...in less than 4 days the Red Oak Walmart has sold out of nearly ALL pistol ammo...and all 7.62 and .223 rifle ammo. The girl working the counter told me they got in 10 20rd boxes of Federal C9BPW JHP 115gr 9mm and there were only 5 left so I bought 2 boxes for the hell of it (dont really need it...but I've never used it before and I want to see how it feeds). People are going crazy buying up all this ammo for NO REASON!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          Its amazing...in less than 4 days the Red Oak Walmart has sold out of nearly ALL pistol ammo...and all 7.62 and .223 rifle ammo. The girl working the counter told me they got in 10 20rd boxes of Federal C9BPW JHP 115gr 9mm and there were only 5 left so I bought 2 boxes for the hell of it (dont really need it...but I've never used it before and I want to see how it feeds). People are going crazy buying up all this ammo for NO REASON!!!!
          It's like they are buying just for the hell of it right...
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Dong's store here in Tulsa is wanting 800 bucks for 1k rounds of 5.56...
            Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              It's like they are buying just for the hell of it right...
              You must have missed the part where I said "I've never used this ammo and wanted to see how it feeds in my pistol". Thats why I only bought 2 boxes and not ALL of it like the other people are apparently doing.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                Dong's store here in Tulsa is wanting 800 bucks for 1k rounds of 5.56...
                dongs definitely lives up to their name. the place used to be the tits then went down hill. They def think they're to good to help you out...Lots of reloading shit though.

Comment

Working...
                X