Pretty cool bottle opener.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty cool bottle opener.

I picked up a pretty cool bottle opener off of a guy from another forum the other day. Well it just got in and I have to say it's quite a bit stronger than I expected. I figured that I'd use it a couple of times and maybe the brass wouldn't hold up and it'd end up being a display piece. Well that's not the case, it's actually very strong.

I don't want this to be an add, but if anyone is interested just shoot me a PM and I'll get you the guys info.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

One of the guys in my squadron has an inert 20mm shell like that, I want one lol

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
      One of the guys in my squadron has an inert 20mm shell like that, I want one lol
      A 20mm would be a little big for a bottle opener, lol. This one is about the perfect size IMO. This guy has a 50 that he shoots, so this is just something that he started making out of his own brass. And he's a retired VET, so I didn't mind sending him some coin to support his habit, lol.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I'm surprised it doesn't warp instantly.

Comment

Collin Edwards has some as well.

Comment

That's a pretty cool design.

And David, I was too, but it's very sturdy.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

That's pretty cool.

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Better order soon. Before Obama bans em. Because its part of an assault rifle.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

How much foo
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

It cost me $15 shipped and PP fees included.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

I'm interested, that's a hell of a party conversation piece. Who can I contact to get one of those?

Comment

Pm the op
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

That's pretty cool.

Comment

How do i get the Collin Edwards one?!
                            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

He posted them on his twitter account. They're only like $6-8ish I think. It says contact mike@texastornadobootcamp.com

Comment

Working...
                              X