Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper group buy anyone?!?!?
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• PSA does show to have two different 5.56 uppers in stock

$499 - http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...ng-handle.html

$3399 - http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...d-mcr-034.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        Upper group buy anyone?!?!?
        I'm in!!!!!

And from $269ish to $499 ouch!! Think I'll hold off!

Although if I came across a Mega Billet NiB I'd pay/trade for them!

Comment

• Someone mentioned DSArms is still shipping uppers, 2 week lead time IIRC
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
            I'm in!!!!!

And from $269ish to $499 ouch!! Think I'll hold off!

Although if I came across a Mega Billet NiB I'd pay/trade for them!
            I don't remember the CHF FN barreled PSA uppers being $269 even on sale.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
              I don't remember the CHF FN barreled PSA uppers being $269 even on sale.
              I thought they had a sale? I could be wrong but they weren't $499? I remember cj making a comment saying for a few extra dollars it (fn barrel) was better than their regular one. And I know it was cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                I thought they had a sale? I could be wrong but they weren't $499? I remember cj making a comment saying for a few extra dollars it (fn barrel) was better than their regular one. And I know it was cheap.
                The cheapest I saw them was their Black Friday sale:
                Charging handle not included PSA 16'' Hammer Forged M4A1 Black Friday Upper Regular Price: $439.99 Special Price: $299.99

So the regular price has gone up $60. What you posted was misleading; like they doubled their prices.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• I finally got ship notification today on the barrel I ordered almost two months ago from them.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                    The cheapest I saw them was their Black Friday sale:
                    Charging handle not included PSA 16'' Hammer Forged M4A1 Black Friday Upper Regular Price: $439.99 Special Price: $299.99

So the regular price has gone up $60. What you posted was misleading; like they doubled their prices.
                    Well I guess my point was an upper that could have been easily had for $269 is now $499. And that's a jump. Because I hardly ever saw them sell for their "Regular Price" up till all this panic buying stuff.

Comment

• Redx has never been fast on shipping or processing, but they were always very good at communication and coming through for me. They even cut a barrel to my specs and didn't charge me a dime for it. I would recommend them still. Shit is crazy out there right now, they're not immune from the bullshit. You have to be patient, if you've been through this shit before in '08 I would expect you to understand.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Got a ship notice from RedX today. Of course I'm going out of town .

Comment

• Did any of you that have RedX orders also have a BCG included?

<-- no shipping notification yet, but eventually...

Comment

• It has been over 2 months for me. Fired off a gentle question of when may I expect. I ordered Dec. 26th. Yes BCG with my order.

R

Comment

• Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                              It has been over 2 months for me. Fired off a gentle question of when may I expect. I ordered Dec. 26th. Yes BCG with my order.

R
                              I ordered one day after you, so here's to hoping...

Comment

• No BCG for me, just a stripped barrel. I'm still waiting on my BCG from legion firearms. Went with them cause I got the NiBX coated one for $210.
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X