Uppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
    Did RedX charge your card when you placed your order or at time of shipment?
    I've not been charged yet. They did a basic authorization, but it's not taken payment yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      I've not been charged yet. They did a basic authorization, but it's not taken payment yet.
      Same here, just checking.

Thanks!

Comment

When I ordered mine the charge showed pending for a few days and then dropped off. They charged my card when it shipped.
        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
          When I ordered mine the charge showed pending for a few days and then dropped off. They charged my card when it shipped.
          Thanks. That's good to know, as mine showed pending buyt has now dropped off. Assume they will hit it when they ship it.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Comment

Off of the main page on Red X Arms' website:

***********PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE ORDERING***********

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

1. WE DO NOT BILL YOUR CREDIT CARD UNLESS ORDER IS BEING PROCESSED IN THE SHOP AND WILL BE SHIPPING SHORTLY. ONCE YOU AUTHORIZE THE TRANSACTION THERE WILL BE A PENDING AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM YOUR CARD, THIS WILL DISAPPEAR IN A FEW DAYS AND WE WILL ACTUALLY CHARGE YOUR CARD WHEN IT WILL BE SHIPPED.

2. IF THE ITEM IS LISTED AS BACKORDERED WE HAVE NO ETA AT THIS POINT. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK.

3. ITEM AVAILABILITY IS LISTED NEXT TO THE PRICE ON THE ITEM PAGE.

4. IF THE ITEM IS LISTED IN STOCK THE SHIPPING LEADTIME BELOW STILL APPLIES! BACKORDERED ITEMS AGAIN WE DO NOT KNOW, WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO SHIP ASAP!

5. WE ARE NOT DOING CUSTOM ORDERS. IF YOU CANT ORDER IT FROM OUR SITE WE ARE NOT OFFERING IT.

6. PLEASE DONT EMAIL ASKING FOR AN UPDATE ON YOUR ORDER UNLESS 30 BUSINESS DAYS (MONDAY-FRIDAY, WHICH IS OVER 1 FULL MONTH) HAVE PASSED. ALL IT DOES IS SLOW ORDERS DOWN.

7. ONCE AN ORDER IS PLACED WE CANNOT CHANGE OR ADD TO IT. IT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE ORDER OR YOU WANT TO CHANGE IT WE HAVE TO CANCEL THE WHOLE ORDER AND YOU CAN REORDER. YOU WILL THEN START THE LEADTIME OVER IT WILL NOT HOLD YOUR PLACE IN LINE. PLEASE MAKE SURE WHAT YOU ORDER IS WHAT YOU WANT BEFORE YOU ORDER IT.

Comment

Just got a shipping notification from RedX on my .300blk upper. Ordered 12/27

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                Just got a shipping notification from RedX on my .300blk upper. Ordered 12/27
                Lucky You!! Hope I get something today too!

Comment

Lucky You!! Hope I get something today too!
                  ditto, although if you ordered 5.56 I would be less optimistic. I'm certain the backorder for .300BLK was far lower than 5.56

Comment

No bcg, which are getting harder to find.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                      No bcg, which are getting harder to find.
                      True, I have one of there uppers coming tomorrow & can't find a bcg. That's the only thing I will be missing to complete my build.

Comment

BCM has uppers in stock.

Shop BCM complete AR uppers! Each complete upper receiver group is manufactured with the end user in mind & goes through stringent quality control testing

Comment

Just got ship notification from Red X that my upper and charging handle is on the way. Still waiting on them to ship my barrel and for Legion to ship my BCG. Everything else I should be able to get locally at a gun show.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            Just got ship notification from Red X that my upper and charging handle is on the way. Still waiting on them to ship my barrel and for Legion to ship my BCG. Everything else I should be able to get locally at a gun show.
                            When did you order?

Comment

When did you order?
                              That one was January 4th, around 4:25 our time... I ordered the barrel separate on January 7th and haven't seen anything about shipping on that one yet.

I ordered my complete NiBx BCG from Legion Firearms on 01/04/2013 at 11:52AM, with the expectation of 2-3 weeks out and haven't seen anything yet.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X