Uppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    That one was January 4th, around 4:25 our time... I ordered the barrel separate on January 7th and haven't seen anything about shipping on that one yet.

I ordered my complete NiBx BCG from Legion Firearms on 01/04/2013 at 11:52AM, with the expectation of 2-3 weeks out and haven't seen anything yet.
    Which upper did you order?

Comment

I got the "complete" M4 upper, basically a stripped upper with a FA and Dust cover installed. The $88 one. I have a complete S&W lower it's going on, and I also ordered their 16in SS 1:9 twist M4 barrel for $130 but since it was a different order it hasn't shipped yet even though all of it showed in stock when purchased. But they also say allow up to 1 month to ship even on in stock items so I'm not sweating it. Only things left to get are the gas system, comp/flash hider, and hand guard. I really want the JP Rifles rifle length hand guard, but don't have the money for it yet.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Lets keep updating!

Comment

I emailed RedX earlier to see if they had an update on my order. I ordered a 20" SS 1:8 Upper, BCG and Charging handle on 12/20/12. Waiting for a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            I emailed RedX earlier to see if they had an update on my order. I ordered a 20" SS 1:8 Upper, BCG and Charging handle on 12/20/12. Waiting for a reply.
            I'm sure the BCG is the hold up... Those are tough to come by.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

It all showed to be in stock when the order was placed. I thought I read that they have to assemble the uppers and that slows it down. Depending on their response, I may see if they will send me everything disassembled - to save me a step before coating.

And before it is said, I don't think all of the components were available individually when I ordered(or I didn't see them listed).

Comment

I received my 20" SS bull barrel upper, chrome BCG, and tactical latch charging handle today. It was ordered on 12/27.
                It all looks pretty nice. Good fit and finish. Rifling and barrel crown look good. Gas key fasteners on the BCG are properly staked. The carrier is not a full-auto version as it has less material on the underside of the back of the bolt compared to an M16 carrier, but that's what I expected for the price.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

This is all good news; I ordered mine 12/27 so I expect it will probably ship soon. Thanks for all the updates!
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

This is the one I ordered - 20" RXA15 BULL SS UPPER
                    Pic - http://shop.redxarms.com/images/IMG_5362.jpg
                    No embed because it is cartoon big!

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                      I received my 20" SS bull barrel upper, chrome BCG, and tactical latch charging handle today. It was ordered on 12/27.
                      It all looks pretty nice. Good fit and finish. Rifling and barrel crown look good. Gas key fasteners on the BCG are properly staked. The carrier is not a full-auto version as it has less material on the underside of the back of the bolt compared to an M16 carrier, but that's what I expected for the price.
                      If you decide you want the 16" instead of the 20" let me know....
                      I ordered the 16" on accident but wasn't about to cancel my order and go to the back of the list - they told me I couldn't change it, would have to cancel and reorder.
                      Regardless, good to hear you received it and seeing I ordered same day, I hope to get mine soon!

Question how many days before notice of shipment did they charge your card? How many days after shipment was it before you received it?
                      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        This is all good news; I ordered mine 12/27 so I expect it will probably ship soon. Thanks for all the updates!
                        I ordered mine on 12/20 & still haven't received anything yet. I'm crossing my fingers that I will get a email conformation with tracking info soon. Here is the one ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                          I ordered mine on 12/20 & still haven't received anything yet. I'm crossing my fingers that I will get a email conformation with tracking info soon. Here is the one ordered.

http://shop.redxarms.com/16-RXA15-TA...UPPER-3419.htm
                          I think the only difference between ours is I did not get stainless. I also ordered mine with a bcg. Others that ordered around 12/27 are getting notifications so I hope that means ours will be soon. 12/20 was only a week ahead of the others so I wouldn't worry much; they say to give it at least 30 business days which really is not bad considering the demand now.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

did it say back ordered when ya'll ordered? id like to place an order and dont mind waiting as long as knew it would eventually show up

Comment

When I ordered it was in stock still. I also added the BCG & Charging Handle.

Comment

Ordered 12/26.

W/bcg... no shipping yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X