Uppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
    If you decide you want the 16" instead of the 20" let me know....
    I ordered the 16" on accident but wasn't about to cancel my order and go to the back of the list - they told me I couldn't change it, would have to cancel and reorder.
    Regardless, good to hear you received it and seeing I ordered same day, I hope to get mine soon!

Question how many days before notice of shipment did they charge your card? How many days after shipment was it before you received it?
    Thanks!
    They didn't charge my card until it shipped. It was sent last Friday and got to my house yesterday (Wednesday).
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      This is the one I ordered - 20" RXA15 BULL SS UPPER
      Pic - http://shop.redxarms.com/images/IMG_5362.jpg
      No embed because it is cartoon big!
      Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
      I ordered mine on 12/20 & still haven't received anything yet. I'm crossing my fingers that I will get a email conformation with tracking info soon. Here is the one ordered.

http://shop.redxarms.com/16-RXA15-TA...UPPER-3419.htm
      Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
      Ordered 12/26.

W/bcg... no shipping yet.
      It's interesting that you guys ordered before me or on the same day and yours haven't shipped yet. I wonder if it has to do with availability of the BCG or charging handle? I opted for chrome BCG and tactical latch charging handle. Did you guys order with regular BCG or charging handle?
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Regular BCG and regular charging handle. If I could pay the extra $20 and get the chrome BCG and get it here in a week I'd do it

Comment

I ordered the complete A3 upper, BCG, and FF hand guard on 12/24 and no shipping notification yet. The BCG of course was on back order at the time so I know that is the hold up.

I ordered the reg BCG because it was "back ordered". The chrome was "out of stock" and could not be added to cart when I ordered.
          92 LX 5.0

Comment

I cant wait for BCG's to become avaialble again. I ordered the 20" SS Bull Upper without the charging handle or BCG.

I had ordered a Nickle Boron BCG from Botach about two days after the rush hit. Cost $218, they charged my CC, the charge then fell off and about two weeks later I receive an email stating that my item is on BO (no shit) and that they are cancelling my order because they are unsure as to when they will be available. Then I notice everyone is raising prices, seems shady to me but wtf ya gonna do.

Wish I had known all of this prior to ordering my upper (which came in two days ago and looks GREAT) as I would have asked for a BCG as well.

I think, if I offer a stripped lower for a BCG eventually someone with one will come around...its a shame but I may have to throw in some Pmags just to get a bite.
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I ordered the regular BCG and handle.

Comment

SS 16" Bull Upper w/standard BCG and charging handle is what I ordered.

Comment

I ordered the tactical charging handle and upper, but no BCG from them, I'm sure everyone who ordered with a BCG... that is likely the big slow down. Mine is supposed to get here Monday, and then I just need them to ship my barrel.

As for companies not raising prices, Legion Firearms (down near Waco) did not and says they will not raise prices. Their NiBx BCG was and still is $209 but shows 2-3 weeks out. That is about half the price I see them going for on ar15.com for ones that are NiBx coated. I don't mind waiting to not have to pay double what they were a month ago.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Anyone have a RedX update? Still waiting in silence here

Comment

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
                      Anyone have a RedX update? Still waiting in silence here
                      Nothing yet here. Their site says to wait 30 business days before emailing them - for me that is 01/31/13.

Comment

I'm still waiting as well. Ordered mine 12/20/12

Comment

The order I placed on 1-7-13 has not been charged to my card yet, nor has it shipped. That was for only a barrel.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            The order I placed on 1-7-13 has not been charged to my card yet, nor has it shipped. That was for only a barrel.
                            This,
                            and when I ordered, it was in stock....so not sure

I made the mistake of counting weekends into the 30day rule posted on their main page...yeah, they are not very friendly right now

Basically, read the home page, it has the best times available, and DO NOT email us unless it has been 30 BUSINESS days..
                            My bad lol
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I have 20 p-mags on backorder with Brownells as well, thinking about canceling that order as I am losing interest in having the mags....

Anyone else heard anything from Brownell's? They sent out an email on 01/11 saying that they were working hard, yada yada, building a online BO tracking systed...yada yada, we appreciate your business.
                              Last edited by Gtracer; 01-29-2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

well i ordered their 7.5" upper they still had in stock.

For some reason I enjoy useless guns.

If the open carry law passes maybe I can slap my 100 round mag in and have a nice pistol.
                                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Working...
                                X