No announcement yet.

Uppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received the first upper I ordered 12/27 on 1/9. Haven't heard anything on the one that I ordered 12/30.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      I have 20 p-mags on backorder with Brownells as well, thinking about canceling that order as I am losing interest in having the mags....

Anyone else heard anything from Brownell's? They sent out an email on 01/11 saying that they were working hard, yada yada, building a online BO tracking systed...yada yada, we appreciate your business.
      I had some LR-308 parts that I backordered early this month that came in stock and shipped from Brownell's last week.
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
        I had some LR-308 parts that I backordered early this month that came in stock and shipped from Brownell's last week.
        I am really curious as to what the MagPul BO looks like ATM...If it is longer than 6 months or so then dont you feel that legislation "could" be passed by then which means I am waiting for nothing.

Assuming something gets banned, which I feel mags are already a sure thing...
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

In the near future I am going to place an order for their 16" 300 BLK. I wish they made an intermediate SBR barrel like 10.5 or 11.5, but they say no custom orders on their front page...so I guess the 16" will work for now.

I might have a chance to go hog hunting and I just dont think .223 will cut it.

Comment

I received a shipping confirmation from Red X that my complete upper shipped out today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
              I received a shipping confirmation from Red X that my complete upper shipped out today.
              When did you order? What upper did you order? Did you get a BCG?

Comment

Ordered on 12/20/12. Got the M4 with SS barrel along with there BCG & Charging Handle

Comment

K same some thing I ordered... on the 26th

Comment

I just got notice that Redx charged my card for my upper, hopefully a ship confirmation will be coming soon.

Comment

• Got mine in today. Looks pretty good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                        Got mine in today. Looks pretty good!
                        Ordered the same on 12/27, hopefully mine is to come soon as well...

Comment

• Anyone else received theirs or a confirmation ?

Comment

• Not yet, ordered a barrel from Red X beginning of Jan... a week from tomorrow is the 30 business day deadline they have on their website and I have a reminder set to email them if I don't have a ship notice.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Nope, no ship confirmation and no response to my email asking for an update. They tapped my card when I placed the order(12/20/12) and then tapped it again on 01/31/13(the end of the 30 business days for me) but the money hasn't been taken.

I sent an email on 02/05 or 02/06 but have not received a response. It's really annoying seeing people who ordered weeks after you get their stuff weeks before I get mine. Especially when everything showed to be in stock when the order was placed.

Comment

• I placed an order earlier this week. Everything showed to be in stock so hopefully it doesn't take "30" days.

Comment

Working...
                                X