No announcement yet.

Uppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I noticed that now their website pretty much says not to bother them about orders either.

From their website update dated 3/14:
    3. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ASKING FOR A UPDATE ON YOUR ORDER. IF YOU RECEIVED AN ORDER # AND RECEIVED CONFIRMATION YOUR ORDER IS IN AND WE WILL PROCESS IT AS SOON AS WE CAN. EMAILING ONLY SLOWS DOWN ORDERS.

4. DO NOT EMAIL ASKING AN ETA FOR PARTS, WE WILL NOT GIVE YOU ONE. AGAIN WE ARE NOT GIVING ETA'S ON ANY ITEMS.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      Was talking to my stepdad last night about this. Have a complete upper on BO and it has been about 3 months. Last time we spoke to them they stated that the BCG was holding up the order.

My question is, If Midway and other retailers have been getting BCG's in regularly...what is the deal with RedX stating the BCG is holding up the order? I don’t get it and have already purchased 4 other BCG's in this time frame.

Either way, I told him to inquire and if they came back rude than to just cancel the order. Midway has been outstanding and even through the rush, 1-2 week wait time..and they did not raise their prices either
      Bigger vendors get priority, that's not surprising a small company like Red-X is still waiting.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        Shit I ordered two uppers from dsa on 11/19 and im still waiting

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
        I ordered a bcg from DSA back in December, just checked my DSA account and I no longer have a back ordered transaction, I have no transactions.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Well, I'm very surprised and relieved to have received an e-mail this morning at 8:17. Pretty damn quick response, so I assume they just trash most of them.

I just mentioned my situation, that I'm not asking for an ETA, and that I wanted to get it taken care of since so many ('stangers) have received their orders that were placed around the same time. This was the reply:
          I can guarantee you no one has received a 16" Bull upper in your configuration that has ordered after you. If they are telling you they did they are lying.

Please email your new info in and we will post it to your account.
          So, kinda snappy, but I'm sure everyone and their dad has been e-mailing with a sob story of why they NEED their parts NOW, or that everyone down at church already got theirs, or whatever. This still doesn't answer the question of why it's going to end up taking at least 4 months to get parts that are "In Stock," but I'll live. I'm not holding my breath, but I feel better about the parts eventually coming through.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
            Well, I'm very surprised and relieved to have received an e-mail this morning at 8:17. Pretty damn quick response, so I assume they just trash most of them.

I just mentioned my situation, that I'm not asking for an ETA, and that I wanted to get it taken care of since so many ('stangers) have received their orders that were placed around the same time. This was the reply:

So, kinda snappy, but I'm sure everyone and their dad has been e-mailing with a sob story of why they NEED their parts NOW, or that everyone down at church already got theirs, or whatever. This still doesn't answer the question of why it's going to end up taking at least 4 months to get parts that are "In Stock," but I'll live. I'm not holding my breath, but I feel better about the parts eventually coming through.
            I ordered on 12/27 and received it on 3/27, but I didn't get a bull upper. You'll get it eventually, and it'll be worth it. I know it's frustrating though.

Comment

• I ordered BCG's on 1/3, Shipped 4/1 and received them 4/4.

Comment

• Red X has taken so long on my uppers that my credit card I gave them has expired and they won't respond to email. Fuck em I'll just wait and get some this summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  Red X has taken so long on my uppers that my credit card I gave them has expired and they won't respond to email. Fuck em I'll just wait and get some this summer.
                  I will be in this same boat in a month.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    Red X has taken so long on my uppers that my credit card I gave them has expired and they won't respond to email. Fuck em I'll just wait and get some this summer.
                    I was in the same boat. I e-mailed them with an attached doc. of the invoice and

my new CC info...............done. They called to verify the day before it shipped.

Sounds like they are hit and miss on their follow ups.

Comment

• Yeah I made my order first week in January, never heard from them and that CC expired in May. Just sent a cancellation email. :/
                      WRX

Comment

• FYI, there are a couple of uppers on texashuntingforum.com
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Ordered a upper minus bcg from psa on 3-29. Received shipping notice today!!

Comment

• This thread reminded me that the CC I used to order an upper has expired as well. I sent RedX an e-mail this morning with the updated info and they just called me. They said the chrome BCG is the holdup and that they could ship it today if I opt for the regular BCG.

Comment

• I forgot to post up because I was out of town, but the upper arrived on 4/24.

Comment

• I know you can't compare apples to oranges, but I just placed an order for in stock items through Red Barn Armory on the 30th, and I got them in snail mail today. Got a discount on my order AND free shipping. Everything was normal priced except for the BCGs, but they were in stock, complete, and staked. $160 after the discount. I have $99 BCGs on order, but that's through RedXArms

Comment

Working...
                                X