pmags in stock right now...better hurry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmags in stock right now...better hurry

Palmetto State armory has pmags black 30rd (possibly gen 3) for $16.99 each, limit 10.

Won't let me put any in my cart.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Thanks!

EDIT: Here's the direct link to the pmag page

maybe save somebody half a second!
      Last edited by 71chevellejohn; 12-27-2012, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Im still hopefully getting those 200 mags Keith

I ordered 20 between the fiance and I from PSA this morning. Had to use her work computer and my house...wouldnt let me use the same computer for 2 orders. Also $53 lpks...ordered 2 of those

Comment

Apparently her order didnt go through as they are OOS...so I got 10. Anyways, ordered 2 lpks but was so excited about the pmags I forgot to add the lpks to the same order. Ah well.

Comment

that was fast....

Comment

And between my two orders (20 minutes) they had 160 orders if the order numbers are sequential. INSANE

Comment

Ugh, put my info in 3x and they were OOS after that

Hopefully Botach doesn't let me down....

Comment

they were in stock when i added them to my cart, out when i went to checkout

Comment

Man, this is getting ridiculous.

Glad I bought my 10 pack when I did lol

Comment

I ordered my 10 this AM from PSA... Happened to go by the local indoor range this PM and they had them in stock for $17.99/each - Limit 1. I was kind of shocked that they weren't up to at least $30/per since they are normally higher than giraffe pussy on everything else.

They also had some Troy mags and intrafuse(sp?) mags that they were putting out(I assume with no limit). The PMAGS were being kept behind the counter.

Comment

LOL...out of stock...

Wonder how many other sites were alerted that they were in stock?
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Theres a guy on one of the NFA boards that made millions in computers. He's setup a system that refreshes the mag and lower sections of some of the top online sale places and more every so many seconds. It sends an alert to him when new items are added for purchase.

People are fucking nuts.

Comment

Working...
                          X