Looking for an XDS locally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an XDS locally.

I'm looking for a Springfiekd XDS. I'm having a hard time finding one local. Anyone have any advice?

Great Southwest Gun & Archery in GP is where I bought mine. I've also seen them at several other shops, one being that place in Euless/Bedford off of Highway 10. Seen better prices and allot of them at the gun shows as well and I believe there is another going on this weekend in Ft Worth.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
      Great Southwest Gun & Archery in GP is where I bought mine. I've also seen them at several other shops, one being that place in Euless/Bedford off of Highway 10. Seen better prices and allot of them at the gun shows as well and I believe there is another going on this weekend in Ft Worth.
      Really? I forgot about the gun show. Ill try that.

Comment

Call southwest gun and archery, and support a board member.

Comment

Great Southwest had one on their shelves yesterday afternoon, I would call them.

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
            Really? I forgot about the gun show. Ill try that.
            Bought mine at the gun show last weekend.
            All dealers were $600 for a black one, $650 for the "bi-tone" (stainless).
            After walking the show twice I saw a Bi-tone for $600 and bought it.

Haven't shot it yet, but I like this little guy a lot.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              Bought mine at the gun show last weekend.
              All dealers were $600 for a black one, $650 for the "bi-tone" (stainless).
              After walking the show twice I saw a Bi-tone for $600 and bought it.

Haven't shot it yet, but I like this little guy a lot.
              Not sure if you get on XDTALK but a pretty good site/source of information.

I've had good luck with mine so far, 205 flawless rounds through it.

I put the TFO sights on it and love it!

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
                Not sure if you get on XDTALK but a pretty good site/source of information.

I've had good luck with mine so far, 205 flawless rounds through it.

I put the TFO sights on it and love it!
                $100 for sights! Jeez. I looked at xdtalk a little, will probably register soon. Only really for parts reviews though.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  $100 for sights! Jeez. I looked at xdtalk a little, will probably register soon. Only really for parts reviews though.
                  I bought mine before I ever got on the site. After reading many reviews on there and hearing of issues some have had, I got a little worried.

I sent it off and had the TFO's put on it before I ever even shot it and that price included the installation. Guy had it turned around within a week.

Keep me posted on how yours works out for you.

Comment

I picked up my XDs from bullet trap in plano for $530ish for the all black. they had Boxes of them 2 weeks ago when i bought mine.
                    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

I ended up buying one at the gun show. I went to cheaper than dirt, cabelas, bullet trap, and target master and they were all gone.

Silverback, I would have loved to support a board member but I didn't see this till now. I will go use the range though.

After searching 5 vendors I finally found a table with 2 of them ( black and bi tone) one guy was buying the black and I wanted the bi tone anyway. It was $630. As soon as I filled out my paperwork the lady said I was in kick because they just raised the price of the S $30.

So when she handed me the receipt she handed it to me for $575. Wtf??? Sweet!!!

Ill post pics later.

Comment

The gun shoots pretty well. has a little kick to it but not enough to really be an issue.
                        My wife was able to shoot it with minimal issue.
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          Call southwest gun and archery, and support a board member.
                          Does he still post on dfwm?
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                            Every once in a while he does. I think on another XDs thread he was talking about selling his. I mostly see him on Facebook though.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                              He gets on occasionally and has posted in this forum, with two jobs and the kiddo I'm sure he's busy.

Comment

Working...
                              X