No announcement yet.

New Frontier Poly Lowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should have my check on tuesdayish.. If I can ill pick them up after work soon
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Thanks Jeff!

Comment

• Originally posted by livetoshoot View Post
        I have received the lowers. I will be reaching out to those on the list and scheduling time for you to pick them up.

If you don't hear from me right away don't worry I will be getting to you. I will start with those that have paid and then going down the list in order of post.

I am a little swamped with all the increased gun sales so I am going to get these out as soon as I can. Also, I am out of town some next week.
        Remember, I live really close to you and can come by anytime after work this week.

Comment

• I was going to ask this in a pm but thought others needed clarification also. What address are to pick them up from as you contact us ?

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
            I was going to ask this in a pm but thought others needed clarification also. What address are to pick them up from as you contact us ?
            The same one we sent the check to. I asked him the same question yesterday.

3700 Cripple Creek
            Bedford, TX 76021

Comment

• Would anyone be willing to give Jeff the money for my two when you see him and let me send it to you? He would hold the lowers for me but I am out of checks here at work and won't get home till April. I would like to pay him for my 2 asap.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Super easy transaction. You have my futur business. Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  Would anyone be willing to give Jeff the money for my two when you see him and let me send it to you? He would hold the lowers for me but I am out of checks here at work and won't get home till April. I would like to pay him for my 2 asap.
                  I'm like 50th on the list or I would grab it for ya.

Comment

• Livetoshoot, have you gotten my payment yet?

Comment

• Got mine this evening, was super easy! Thanks Jeff, fastest I've ever been in and out anywhere.

Comment

• thanks jeff

Comment

• I can't wait

What is Column 'F' for? Only curious as it seems there is a '1' in that column next to my name.
                          Last edited by Gtracer; 01-14-2013, 10:55 PM.
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Would anyone be willing to give Jeff the money for my two when you see him and let me send it to you? He would hold the lowers for me but I am out of checks here at work and won't get home till April. I would like to pay him for my 2 asap.
                            Jeff hasn't contacted me yet so I can when I go to get mine. Let me know.

Comment

• Let us know if you can/will be getting more. I would be down for a couple as well

Comment

I don't have a problem sending him a check for your's if you need me to.

I'm sure you're good for it.
                                Last edited by Silverback; 01-15-2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X